Danganronpa Oc #3

(Possible Spoilers-Be Aware)

Name|Kenji Hasagawa

Nickname(s)|Kennie(Girls Only, but Kaito teases him with it) & Hasagawa(Gonta & Tenko Only)

Ultimate Talent|Ultimate Protector

Birthday|May 17th

Blood Type|O-

Age|21

Gender|Male

Pro-Nouns|He/Him

Sexuality|Heteroflexible

Personality|Kenji is super protective, always willing to throw himself into harms way or fight anything. He is super nice, always having a smile for anyone. He can...get agitated easily as well, but that was because a man has limits! He normally never blows up on people, unless they deserve it. Most of the time he takes deep breathes and can calm down, before explaining to the person what they were doing wrong. He is pretty confident with himself though, having experienced a good chunk of protecting and defending people his whole life.

Phobia(s)|Trypanophobia-(Fear of Needles/Injections)

Allergy(s)|Mold & Fake Silver

Height|4"10

Weight|165

Chest|33 in

Looks|

Outfit(s)|First is before Ultimate's are discovered and the second is after

Scar(s)|Scrapes all over his Body

Tattoo(s)|N/A

Piercing(s)|N/A

Strengths|His Strength, His Agility, & Not easily Fooled

Weaknesses|His Fear of Needles, His Family, & Always willing to Sacrifice himself for Others

Hobbies|Babysitting, Cleaning, Cooking, Watching Kid Shows(They have good plots!), & Napping in the Weirdest Places

Likes|Hanging out with Friends, Protecting People, The Underdog Winning, Being Helpful and Useful, & Making people Smile

Dislikes|Killing, The Distrust, Arguing, Lying, & Bullying

Best Friend|Kaito Momota

Friends|Shuichi Saihara, Rantaro Amami, Miu Iruma, Maki Harukawa, Kirumi Tojo, Kaede Akamatsu, Kiibo, & Gonta Gokuhara

Acquaintances|Tsumugi Shirogane, Tenko Chabashira, Ryoma Hoshi, Korekiyo Shinguji, Himiko Yumeno, & Angie Yonaga

Enemies|Monokuma, Monokubs, & Kokichi Oma

Family|Taro Hasagawa(Father, Alive)
Gabreila Hasagawa(Mother, Alive)
Lucas Hasagawa(Younger twin brother, Alive)
Clementina Hasagawa(Younger twin sister, Alive)

Nationality|Japanese/Portuguese

Native Language|Japanese

Language's Spoken|Japanese & Spanish

Love Interest|Kaito/Maki(Possible to Change) or Your Oc

Backstory|Kenji Hasagawa...how even to begin to explain him. Well lets try anyways, he had a pretty normal childhood. He was a little different being half Portuguese, but that never stopped him or his Mother. He learned both Japanese and Portuguese, things being quite normal. He had a tendency to be protective over his Mother since she was considered 'different' than those around them, however...that only got worse when she became pregnant.
Kenji took that as he had to be on high alert, that his Mother was a high priority target. His Father found it hilarious, never stopping his son or saying anything. His Mother finding it adorable, however it only got worse. When his parents discovered they were having twins they were definitely shocked, yet still happy.
Kenji kept believing it was on him to protect them, so once his siblings were born he was super invested in their raising. He helped with diapers, baths, feeding, even trying to help his mom pick out clothes. He wanted to be the best big brother, to make sure they were never hurt. Slowly those thoughts started to transfer to other parts of his life, he would get easily mad when he saw someone getting bullied. He got into fights for the little kids and would always speak out, even if he knew he would get in trouble in the end. His family was happy though, his siblings never got bullied for long.
As Kenji grew older he grew more into his personality, his body followed. He kept his body up to shape, so no one would be able to stop him. So while he has great intentions and he will always help the underdog, but he is dangerous and his fury is scary. This...is what Hope's Peak saw in him, it is why...he was asked to come.

Other|
Smoker:No
Drinker:No
Addiction(s):Adrenaline
Favorite & Disliked Food:Tamale & White Chocolate
Favorite & Disliked Drink:Horchata & Basic Pepsi/Coke
Favorite & Disliked Color:Scarlet Red & Neon Yellow
Scent:Spice & Sweat
Voice Claim:Bryson Baugus

Theme Song: