Fairy Tail Oc

(Updated Version)

Name| Astra Dreyar

Nickname(s)| Laxus's Little Sister(Thunder Legion), Makarov's Granddaughter(Magic Council), & Little Star(Makarov & Laxus Only)

Age| 18

Gender| Female

Sexuality| Demisexual

Personality| Astra is an outgoing girl, always loud and bubbly...mostly because of the people she was raised around. Makarov aka Gramps to Astra told her to always be herself and be happy, so she grew up dealing with rowdy boys and smiles for days. She can be loud as them, but she has good intentions because she loves everyone in Fairy Tail. She is a super sweet girl, granted she's even more stubborn than Natsu. When she sets her mind to something, no one can convince her otherwise. Especially when it involves doing something good and helping others, because everyone is important in her eyes.

Mental Issue(s)/Phobia(s)| Anxiety & Autophobia(Fear of Abandonment)

Guild| Fairy Tail

Guild Mark Color and Place| Thigh

Rank| Same as Natsu Squad, ends up being an S-Class

Looks|

Height| 5"6

Height| 5"6

Weight| 143 lbs

Body Shape|

Outfits| Look on my Pinterest

Piercing(s)|

Scar(s)| N/A

Scar(s)| N/A

Magic| Moon Dragon Slayer Magic

Magic Explained| Her Magic is similar to most Dragon Slayer Magic, however her Dragon's Magic was different from the other Dragon's. Her own Magic comes from the Moon and Star's, as her Magic grows she will be able to use Spells such as Moonlight Conflagration, Moonlight Butterflies, Moonlight Blade, and Moonlight Palm. However until her Magic grows, she is unable to produce her own fake Moon like her Dragon. So she is forced to use a Lacrima, filling it with Lunar Magic so that she isn't defenseless during the Day. Since she is strongest at night, when the Moon is shining at it's highest point.

Strength(s)| Her Friendships, Her Family, & Her Guild

Weaknesses| Her Magic during the Day, Her Lacrima, & Mention of her Dragon

Hobbies| Watching the Stars & Lying in Nature

Likes| Hanging out in Fairy Tail, The Thunder Legion, The Antics of Natsu and Gray, Listening to Nature around her, & Being a Wizard

Dislikes| Abuse, Bullies, Lying, Being told her Dragon is Dead, & Feeling Weak

Best Friend| Evergreen

Friends| Everyone in Fairy Tail and their Allies

Enemies| Everyone that Opposes Fairy Tail and hurts her Friends

Family| Laxus Dreyar(Adoptive Older Brother)
Ivan Dreyar(Adoptive Father)
Makarov Dreyar(Adoptive Grandfather)

Love Interest| Natsu Dragneel

Backstory| Astra was raised by the Dragon Selene, who used the power of the Moon and Star's. Astra never knew those before her Dragon Mother, not that the young child ever seemed to care. Things were always amazing, Selene taught her how to use the Moon and Star's to her own will. They would fly under the Moonlight, enjoying the simple life together. Selene loved Humans which was why she took Astra in, they would even enter Human Villages to see how other people lived. They would laugh and dance, buying trinkets that they would take with them as they traveled.
Yet Astra never expected that one day she would awaken without her Mother, no note, no information. Astra cried for days, no one ever answering her cries. After a week of crying, she pulled herself together as she begins to travel hoping to find answers. She wandered for so long, living off the Earth until one day she was found by Ivan and Laxus. Laxus was shocked to find a young girl out in the wilderness, wanting to bring her home to get her cleaned up. His father of course not caring, telling the boy to toss her aside so they could keep moving. Of course Laxus disobeyed, bringing her back to the Guild to Makarov.
Makarov of course entranced by the adorable little girl, demanding his son to adopt this girl. Ivan annoyed by it already, before leaving Astra with the two males. She ended up being raised by Makarov, being Laxus's protected little Sister. She ended up growing into a bright and beautiful woman, growing up with all the others. Which meant a chaotic childhood, but in turn it made her into the person she was meant to be. Someone she believed even Selene would have been proud...to call Daughter.

Other|
Smoker(Y/N): No
Drinker(Y/N): Yes
Able to Drive(Y/N): No
Allergies: Lactose Intolerant
Omnivore/Herbivore/Carnivore: Omnivore
Favorite Food & Drink: Sushi & Sweet Tea
Disliked Food & Drink: Tiramisu & Milkshakes
Favorite Color: Liberty Blue
Home: Fairy Hills
Voice Claim: Mae Whitman

Theme Song:

Theme Song with Crush:

Pet/Exceed: N/A
Roleplay Stuff: N/A(For now, may Change)