Harry Potter Oc #4

(Updated Version)

Era|Golden Trio

Name|Victoria Sandhill

Nickname(s)|N/A

Age|12-17

Birthday|Januray 12th

Gender|Female

Species|Human Witch

Blood Status|PureBlood

Sexuality|Pansexual

House|Slytherin

Personality|Victoria is really lazy, never wanting to do what is needed of her. If its really important to those she actually cares about, then she'll do it. Anything else though she doesn't care about, only caring about teasing others and seducing at least half them. She's just a big flirt, who happens to be intelligent and doesn't use it. She's made spells and learned actual useful information, but no one notices that stuff. Instead they just see a rebelous, flirty, lazy teen which is just what Victoria wants them to see because she fears they make fun of the side that hurts.

Mental Issues|PTSD, Anxiety, & Depression

Looks|Lauren Jauregui/Black Haired 1

Outfit(s)|On my Pinterest

Pet|Owl

Hobbies|Finding out Secrets, Writing, & Trying new spells

Likes|Slacking off, Parties, Confusing People, Teasing people, & Walks with no destination

Dislikes|Being at Home, Abuse, People who assume, Lying to her friends, & Leaving her siblings at home

Best Friend(s)|Kaylee(Oc) & Lily(Oc)

Friends|Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, & All the Weasley's

Acquaintances|Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, Cedric Diggory, & Neville Longbottom

Enemies|All who support Voldemort, Dolores Umbridge, & Argus Filch

Family|Belldroy Sandhill(Father, Alive)
Luna Sandhill(Mother, Alive)
Rebecca Sandhill(Younger Sister, Alive)
Timmy Sandhill(Younger Brother, Alive)
Poppy Sandhill(Younger Sister, Alive)

Love Interest|Blaise Zabini

Backstory|Victoria Sandhill is the oldest of the Sandhill children, which means all of the responsibility was placed on her from childbirth. The Sandhill's was one of the many families that supported the Dark Lord, standing by the pureblood reasoning. As Victoria grew older she wasn't allowed to do normal things, being raised to take over for her Father who was already unhappy with her since childbirth. Her Father wanted a strong son to take over for him, to always be willing to make the right decisions to make the Dark Lord favor their family. Instead he was given Victoria who wanted to goof off and have fun, plus being a girl wasn't a good part either. So from the age of 5 she was beaten every time she acted up, leaving bruises and scars on her body where no one would ever see. It made Victoria feel as a failure to her Father, but what made it worse was as Victoria's siblings were born her Mother turned a blind eye to what was happening to her. Her Father didn't care about her siblings, so they could be normal and leave the house with her Mother whenever they wished. This continued for years til Victoria was shown off to the other Houses, meeting many people and giving them such a 'pretty' smile that hid her true feelings. Victoria found every party and ball held by those people boring til she met an interesting female, Kaylee Malfoy. She as well found the parties boring and with her twin in the spotlight, they both found ways to escape. As this continued they became closer friends, escaping when their families didn't know. Even becoming cocky and running to the Muggle World a couple times, meeting another interesting female Lily Budwa. A halfblood who ended up becoming the light in Victoria's life, all of them soon making a pact to stay together. So when Victoria was the first to enter Hogwarts being just a little older than the two, she ended up making a name for herself as the flirt. However she never let another touch her, only being the one who touched others to tease them. For Victoria it was another way to rebel against her Father, who would never know a thing.

Other|
Future Job:Journalist
Wand:Dragon Heartstring, Redwood, 9 and a half inches
Favorite Class:Potions
Least Favorite Class:Divination
Favorite Drink & Food:Butterbeer & Strawberries
Least Favorite Drink & Food:Mead & Black Pudding
Patronus:Fox
Boggart:Her Father
Quidditch?:No