Fairy Tail Oc #3

Name| Hew Jewell

Nickname(s)| Jewel(Joking name by the Guild)

Age| 18

Gender| Male

Sexuality| Pansexual

Personality| Hew is very relaxed and laid back, not caring much about the things that happen around him. It's probably why he's so immune to the chaos of Fairy Tail, instead finding it funny when someone goes flying. Hew is very focused on his music and the smiles he brings to peoples faces, that's what matters most to Hew. Other than that, Hew is the brains of the operation focusing on when and how to power up his own team mates. He is more a support role, but don't let that fool you he is pretty strong. Another reason he fits with Fairy Tail, if anyone picks a fight he can defend himself that's for sure!

Mental Issue(s)/Phobia(s)| Coulrophobia(Fear of Clowns)

Guild| Fairy Tail

Guild Mark Color and Place| Right Shoulder Blade

Rank| Rank A

Looks|

Height| 6"0

Height| 6"0

Weight| 165 lbs

Body Shape|

Outfits| Check my Pinterest

Piercing(s)| N/A

Scar(s)| Across his hip

Magic| Sound Magic User

Magic Explained| He uses his Violin and Voice as his Magic. He can boost people's Magical Abilities or even use the sound itself to protect himself from incoming attacks. His own abilities are even able to cause pain by changing his Music to a Frequency that causes pain to those who hear it. Of course just like everyone else, when he starts to lose too much Magic he becomes weak. However his Magic isn't nearly as strong as others, so he mostly is a Support Wizard.(Basically he's a Bard in Fairy Tail)

Strength(s)| His Inspiring Abilities, His Fingers, & His defense

Weaknesses| His offense spells, His Stamina, & His Strength

Hobbies| Singing & Playing Violin

Likes| Music, Calm Days, Magnolia, Sleeping In, & Everything working out Okay

Dislikes| Bad Singing, Being Woken up Early, Things being Destroyed, Bullies, & Lying

Best Friend| Reedus Jonah

Friends| Everyone in Fairy Tail and their Allies

Enemies| Those who would harm Fairy Tail

Family| Rita Jewell(Mother, Deceased)
Father(Unknown)
Iris Jewell(Older Sister, Alive)

Love Interest| Levy McGarden

Backstory| Hew Jewell was born to Rita Jewell and an unknown Male, Hew's mother died in Childbirth bringing him into this world. His older sister Iris took care of him, having only briefly knowing their Father. From what she told him, he wasn't someone he wanted to know. So at a young age he didn't care about his Father, instead growing up with Iris. He of course was taught to respect women, always being kind and never hurting them physically or mentally.
As Hew grew up, he ended having an affinity for Music. Loving the sound Violin's made, he begged his sister to buy him one. After she finally saved up the money, he learned he actually had Magic powerful enough to become a Wizard. Shocked by this discovery, he thought about joining a Guild. His sister suggested the best guild she knew around, Fairy Tail. So believing his sister knew best, he went to check out Fairy Tail.
Finding he actually quite loved the Guild, it was amazing looking and the people seemed so funny. So without a thought in his head, Hew joined up with Fairy Tail. Bringing his music to all around, hoping to keep smiles on peoples faces.

Other|
Smoker(Y/N): No
Drinker(Y/N): No
Able to Drive(Y/N): No
Allergies: Mold
Omnivore/Herbivore/Carnivore: Carnivore
Favorite Food & Drink: Katsudon & Tea
Disliked Food & Drink: Alcohol & Squash
Favorite Color: Copper Brown
Home: Apartment in Magnolia
Voice Claim: Dave Wittenberg

Theme Song:

Theme Song with Crush:

Pet/Exceed: N/A
Roleplay Stuff: N/A(For now, may Change)