Harry Potter Oc #5

(Updated Version)

Era|Golden Trio

Name|Jackson Pumpernickel

Nickname(s)|Jack & Nickel

Age|16-17

Birthday|October 27th

Gender|Male

Species|Human Wizard

Blood Status|Half-Blood

Sexuality|Pansexual

House|Slytherin

Personality|Jackson is not nice and rarely is, he is very blunt and very much hurts peoples feelings, not caring if he does so. He comes off very cold, not making him very approachable. However that doesn't stop females from fawning over him, which is where he normally shuts girls down...very harshly. He has does however have a soft spot for people who are sweet and kind, such as Hogwarts very special Hufflepuff's. However what most people don't know is Jackson is a very sweet person, always wanting to open up yet every time he has he's been hurt. Which has caused him to bottle up his feelings and cause himself to come off as he does, but maybe...someone could get him to open up?

Mental Issues|N/A(Just sucks at opening up instead of bottling it up)

Looks|Noah Centineo

Outfit(s)|Look at my Pinterest

Pet|Black Cat with heterochromia(Called Midnight)

Hobbies|Quidditch, Reading, & Hurting people's feelings

Likes|Training, Cuddling his cat, Watching the stars, Playing with his siblings, & Watching his mates stumble over getting girls

Dislikes|Bullies, People being Forced to something they don't wish to do, The idea of Dating, Irish Quidditch Team, & Defeat

Best Friend(s)|Viktor Krum

Friends|All Hufflepuff's, Cho Chang, Fred & George Weasley, Hermione Granger, Ronald Weasley, & Hagrid

Acquaintances|Luna Lovegood, Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter, Dumbledore, & Fleur Delacour

Enemies|Anyone Evil(That he fully knows is) & Karkaroff

Family|Derrick Pumpernickel(Father, Deceased)
Lilith Pumpernickel(Mother, Alive)
Newt Pumpernickel(Older Brother, Alive)
Luke Pumpernickel(Older Brother, Alive)
Alexis Pumpernickel(Younger Sister, Alive)
Jessica Pumpernickel(Younger Sister, Alive)

Love Interest|OPEN

Backstory|Jackson was the 3rd son born to the Pumpernickel Family, which only made his Father even happier. As Jackson grew up his life was pretty normal like other kids, even though his Father was a muggle he was always happy to support his wife aka Jackson's Mother as a witch. As Jackson got older his first brother graduated from Hogwarts, while he had his first younger sister born. Jackson and the rest of his family was excited for another addition, his mother especially for finally getting a girl. While his second older brother went through Hogwarts and was almost done the last and final Pumpernickel was born, once again another girl. It was maybe...2 happy years before his father passed, a muggle accident called...a car accident? None of them fully understood, except for the fact their father was dead. Jackson was hurt that he lost his father, especially since he didn't get out very much staying at home with his mother to help with the girls. Once Jackson's second brother graduated, his mother decided that she would be sending Jackson to Durmstrang instead for 3 reasons. 1, a different pace from home, 2-so he wouldn't live in his brothers shadow as his second older brother, & 3, because the other noble families wanted his mother to betroth him to someone. Which lead to Jackson leaving his sisters and his mother behind once he started school, but he did really well there like his mother hoped. Making plenty of friends, though none he opened up to fully, even joined the quidditch team! He became more popular as time progressed, which he wrote to his mother all the time. However what Jackson first struggled with in his first year was that none of his friends truly listened to his problems and any girl he tried to date would only be with him for his looks, which started leaving him harsher and colder as time progressed. Only leaving his family to see him be actually kind and sometimes Krum, but it was a rarely. However when they travelled to Hogwarts for the games between the schools obviously Jackson came with, but he was informed that his mother was getting sick so he would need to return to be closer to home. Which lead to him enrolling at Hogwarts, meaning he would not be returning with his school when they left. Which leads to the start of his story...

Other|
Future Job: Professional Quidditch Player
Wand: Phoenix Feather, Laurel Wood, 13 and a half inches
Favorite Class: Flying
Least Favorite Class: Magical History
Favorite Drink & Food: BLT & Tea
Least Favorite Drink & Food: Baked Pumpkin & Eggnog
Patronus: Adder
Boggart: Being truly abandoned by everyone
Quidditch?:Yes-Beater