Harry Potter Oc #2

(Updated Version)

Era|Golden Trio

Name|Kaylee Malfoy

Nickname(s)|Lee & Kay

Age|11-17

Birthday|June 5th

Gender|Female

Species|Human Witch

Blood Status|PureBlood

Sexuality|Straight

House|Slytherin

Personality|Kaylee is very calm and collected, focusing on the intelligent way to find the answer. Her and Hermione are very similar, however Kaylee was raised this way by her parents. She is supposed to be very intelligent, nice, cunning, ambitious the epitome of Slytherin house. However Kaylee enjoys breaking the mold of her family, being carefree and goofing off! She risks being caught all for the thrill of an adventure, which is why she befriended the golden trio first year. Though they make her worry about them a lot, she can't help being a worry wort when they risk death almost every year.

Mental Issues|N/A

Looks|Dove Cameron/Blonde 1

Outfit(s)|Look at my Pinterest

Pet|Owl

Hobbies|Dueling & Sneaking out

Likes|Adventures, Equality, Seeing New Things, Hogwarts, & Helping people

Dislikes|People who think their better than others, Abuse, Bullies, Lying, & Not being involved

Best Friend(s)|Lily(Oc) & Victoria(Oc)

Friends|All Teachers, Order of the Phoenix, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, All Weasley's, Harry Potter, & Hermione Granger

Acquaintances|Cedric Diggory, Cho Chang, Colin Creevey, Dobby, & Victor Krum

Enemies|All who Support Voldemort, Lavender Brown, Gilderoy Lockhart, Dolores Umbridge, & Argus Filch

Family|Lucius Malfoy(Father, Alive)
Narcissa Malfoy(Mother, Alive)
Draco Malfoy(Twin, Alive)

Love Interest|Ronald Weasley

Backstory|Kaylee Malfoy is the twin of Draco Malfoy, Daughter of the infamous Lucius Malfoy & Narcissa Black now Malfoy. Kaylee's childhood was spent in hiding as her Father was a death eater for Lord Voldemort, her Mother just trying to protect her and Draco. When Voldemort was defeated and Death Eaters were being searched for Lucius finally returned home to his wife and children, which...started a horrible life for Kaylee. While Draco was raised as the heir of Malfoy Manor, Kaylee was raised as the perfect lady to be married off once she completed schooling. She was shown around to other pureblood families, which is where she ended up meeting Victoria Sandhill the female that would become one of her two best friends. It was clear to Kaylee at a young age she was to be married to another family that supported the Dark Lord, where she would as well help. Kaylee however wanted no part in any of this, finding ways to sneak away and spend her free time how she chose. Her Mother tried to offer some comfort to her daughter, though it wasn't much since her Father controlled what happened over her. As Kaylee got older her and Victoria snuck off more often, soon finding themselves in the muggle world. They weren't dumb and never used magic, but they ended up encountering a halfblood female. Lily Budwa, who became their other best friend. As they found she was a witch, they learned her Mother was a witch while her Father was muggle and ran out on them. Kaylee and Victoria snuck out more to meet Lily, before Victoria ended up confiding in them what was happening at home and how she was abused. Kaylee made all 3 of them to bind to each other they would always be friends and protect each other, making the unbreakable bond forever.

Other|
Future Job:Hit Witch
Wand:Dragon Heartstring, Rowan Wood, 10 and a half inches
Favorite Class: Transfiguration
Least Favorite Class:Muggle Music
Favorite Drink & Food:Pumpkin Juice & Shepards Pie
Least Favorite Drink & Food:Gillywater & Black Pudding
Patronus:Mouse
Boggart:Being a Death Eater
Quidditch?:No