Hakuoki Oc

Name|Naoki Morioka

Nickname(s)|Nao(Close Friend's Only) & Morioka Clan Head(Demon's Only)

Age|24+

Birthday|April 5th

Gender|Female

Species|Demon

Sexuality|Demisexual

Personality|Naoki is a very calm and collected person, not letting people into her head normally. However when she begins to care about those around her, she becomes protective. Wanting to do everything in her power to help them, opening up proving how stubborn she is. Along with a jokester, who could make a joke out of anything or...a perverted one instead. She gets along with Nagakura's friends easily because of that, even going out to drink with them which is when she opens up more. Becoming very open and emotional when drunk, shocking many people when they return to Headquarters with a drunk Naoki in tow. She cut off her emotions because of the fact she was a female demon, males would always be stronger than her which brought about a sense of sadness in her own skills.

Looks|(Human & Demon)

Outfit|(Minus the Hat)

Scent|Green Tea & Mochi

Scar(s)|N/A(Demon Powers...)

Weapon(s)/Power(s)|Improved Speed, Strength, & Healing. Along with a Katana, on her left hip

Fighting Skill(s)/Talent(s)|Trained Years and Years to make her body stronger, if was male would be considered as good as one of the Shinsengumi's Captains. Is almost as stronger as Kazama, but sadly he is still stronger.

Strengths|Demon Power's, Keeping things Secret, & Sneaking into Places

Weaknesses|Being a Female(Human & Demon), Being on her own in an unfamiliar place, & Keeps everyone an arm away from her heart

Hobby(s)|Training, Reading, & Exploring(Adventure & Trying new things)

Likes|Fighting, Proving herself and her skills, Sweet's, Seeing the World, & Making Life long Friends

Dislikes|Innocent People being Killed, Stuck up People, Spicy Food, Fake's, & Misogynistic Men

Friends|Chizuru Yukimura, Toshizo Hijikata, Soji Okita, Hajime Saito, Heisuke Todo, Sanosuke Harada, Genzaburou Inoue, & Senhime

Acquaintances|Isami Kondo, Keisuke Sanan, Susumu Yamazaki, Kai Shimada, Kazama Chikage, Shiranui Kyo, Kyuujyu Amagiri, Kimigiku, Dr. Matsumoto, & Most of the Shinsengumi

Enemies|Itou Kashitarou, Karou Nagumo, Kodo Yukimura, & Murdering Furies(Fakes)

Nationality|Western Blood mixed with Eastern Demon Blood, making her the first pure-blood Western Demon

Religion|N/A

Family|Yuna Morioka(Mother, Deceased-Human)
Itai Morioka(Father, Alive-Demon/not pure)
Yuta Morioka(Younger Brother, Alive-Demon/pure)

Currently Lives|Renting a Room in a Kyoto Inn

Relationship Status|Single

Love Interest|OPEN(but Nagakura is my favorite)

Backstory|Naoki knew what she was from a young age, her Father being one of the many Demons in their Clan that fornicated with a Human. Their clan being originally from the East, but was forced out by Humans. Since there was few females in their Clan, they had no choice but to be with Human's. However Naoki and her Younger Brother were the first to be born Pure, as well as Naoki being the first female in a long time. However before Naoki's Mother died, she believed Naoki should learn how to defend herself. Seeing as how Female's have always been weaker than men, her Mother convinced her Father to teach her the ways of those in the East as well as the way of their Clan. Naoki by the age she could hold a sword had trained, becoming strong enough to defeat all in her Clan. Her Mother however died giving birth to her younger brother, leaving her Father distraught. Taking up being head of the Clan, Naoki strived to keep their Clan in touch with the others. So when word came of someone making Fake Demons in the East, Naoki was asked to come to deal with them. She of course agreed, leaving her family behind traveling East. Upon her arrival in the country however, her blonde locks caused many to stare in disbelief at her. She wore their clothes and wore a katana, yet she seemed alien to people there. However not everyone was cruel to her, she paid good money and made her way to the other Demon clans. Finding out what had been happening, while also introducing herself to the other heads. To see a pure-blood Demon with blonde hair shocked many in the Clans, yet others welcomed her immediately. Naoki did not stick around however, traveling to Kyoto to drive out the Fakes and their creators.

Other|Drinker:Yes, sometimes
Favorite Drink & Food:Green Tea & Mochi
Disliked Drink & Food:Red Bean Paste Mochi & Spiced Sake
Favorite Color:Teal
Voice Claim:Meiko Shiraki Voice Actors