Walking Dead Oc # 5&6

"No sadly we aren't Fairy's"-Both

Name| Rosemarie & Dawson Fay

Nickname(s)/Alias(s)| Rose(Dawson), Dawn(Rosemarie), My Fairy's(Their Mother), Faggot(Homophobic assholes to Dawson), & The Fay Twins(Alias told to people that don't them)

Age| 30(Rosemarie being older by 3 minutes)

Birthday| September 15th

Gender| Female & Male

Blood Type| B+

Sexuality| Straight & Gay + Panromantic

Personality| Rosemarie is a super sweetheart, who cares for everyone around her. She is willing to help everyone, sometimes going to the point that she could get herself hurt. Which a reason she is glad for her twin and Negan, considering the fact they protect her. She can come off as a ditz sometimes, but she isn't stupid by any means. She has been known actually to 'persuade' people into doing what she wants, which is how she got her way involving Dawson with Negan. 
While Dawson is an idiot, he only knows how to please people and defending those he cares about. He isn't very good at much, but he at least knows how to do those two things. He is a major flirt and is always willing to...tease people that he likes into what he wants, he and Rosemarie being very good manipulators. Though they've never used it for evil, just little things that don't hurt people. Hell half the time it helps other people, but that's for another time. 

Alignment| True Neutral

Mental Issue(s)/Phobia(s)| Acrophobia(Fear of Heights), Autophobia(Fear of being Alone), & Coulrophobia(Fear of Clowns)-Rosemarie
Autophobia(Fear of being Alone) & Entomophobia(Fear of Insects)-Dawson

Group| Savior's

"We share EVERYTHING"-Both

Looks| Nicole and Jonas Maines

Hairstyle's| Look at my Pinterest

Outfit's| Look at My Pinterest

Always Accessory| Split Necklace with their names and time they were born