Danganronpa Oc

(Possible Spoilers-Be Aware)

Name|Nagisa Matssura

Nickname(s)|Nagi(Best Friend Only), Matssura(By Byakuya-Rivalry), & Boss(By Almost everyone in the Outside World)

Ultimate Talent|Ultimate CEO

Birthday|January 8th

Blood Type|AB-

Age|20

Gender|Non-Binary

Pro-Nouns|They/Them

Sexuality|Pansexual

Personality|Nagisa is very quiet and confident, she doesn't bothering speaking unless she feels it necessary. She doesn't worry about what people think of her, because she knows she has built herself up. Both mentally and in the real world, so most of the time she feels untouchable. She is very mentally intelligent, so she is able to figure out most problems. Which is why she stays unstressed, even in...the worst of situations. Since she is inhibited by such things, she seems so calm and collected. Yet she also can come off cold and uncaring, though those who see past that can see she is quite caring. Once she gets close to someone and sees their integrity she understands them more, which can make her become much more laid back. She still will keep her guard up, but that's just because she has had a target on her back since she was young.

Phobia(s)|Pyrophobia-(Fear of Fire)

Allergy(s)|N/A

Height|5 ft. 11 in.

Weight|130

Chest|37 in

Looks|

Outfit|Image Above

Outfit|Image Above

Scar(s)|N/A

Tattoo(s)|It means Fire Survivor-On her Right Ring Finger

Piercing(s)|

Strengths|Bossing People Around, Leading, & Figuring out Problems

Weaknesses|Over Analyzes, Pushes People Away, & Thinks she has to go Alone

Hobbies|Sipping Tea while watching the Rain & Doing Paperwork

Likes|Working, Mind Games, Being Alone, The Rain, & Beating Opponents

Dislikes|Incompetent People, Being forced to Socialize, Being told what to Do, Talking about her Past, & Loud People

Best Friend|Chihiro Fujisaki

Friends|Aoi Asahina, Junko Enoshima(The Mukuro Version), Kyouko Kirigiri, Makoto Naegi, Sakura Oogami, & Yasuhiro Hagakure

Acquaintances|Celestia Ludenberg, Hifumi Yamada, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Leon Kuwata, Mondo Oowada, & Sayaka Maizono

Enemies|Monokuma, Touko Fukawa(She doesn't despise her, she just finds her very annoying. Her and Genocide Jill), & The REAL Junko Enoshima

Family|Sae Matssura(Mother, Deceased)
Derrick Matssura(Father, Deceased)
Kyuichi Matssura(Younger Brother, Alive)

Nationality|Japanese/American

Native Language|Japanese

Language's Spoken|Japanese & English

Love Interest|N/A or Your Oc

Backstory|Nagisa was born to the biggest corporation leader ever Sae Matssura, CEO of the Matssura Company. Her Father being an American man her mother met, in her family the females are the leaders of the company. Not that her Father cared, he was in love and willing to take her Mother's maiden name. Her parents loved each other dearly, which is how Nagisa was born. From a young age however her family has had a target on their backs, being one of the biggest companies in Japan means people will come after you. Nagisa however was unknow of the dangers in this world, living her life happily. Being even happier when her younger brother was brought into this world.
Things were always so peaceful, Nagisa was being raised to be the next CEO and her brother got to enjoy life as he grew up. Until that fateful night, Nagisa had been sleeping peacefully til she woke up suddenly. Finding it hard to breathe, seeing smoke coming in beneath her door. Confused she went to the door, opening it to a raging fire across the hallway. Her parents room was on fire, scared and even more confused she ran to the door. Yelling for her parents she only heard two words called out. "Get Kyuichi!" her mother called out. Nagisa being a smart girl knew she needed to save her brother, so she ran to his room. Waking and dragging the male from his bed, running past their parents bedroom. As they reached the front door, the fire had spread to the whole upper floor. Hearing her parents screaming out in pain, fear striking Nagisa.
She shoves her brother outside, turning as she sees two burning figures coming down the stairs. Scorched hands reaching for her, she lets out a scream. Before darkness enveloped her, she had ended up passing out thankfully being saved by the firemen that had shown up to the scene.
Nagisa was raised by her grandparents after that, the trauma haunting her dreams for the rest of her life. She pushed on after though, her grandmother raising her like her own mother had been. Nagisa taking over the company earlier than expected, but becoming its best leader. She led it to an even greater heights, many people believing Nagisa was a god send. However her past had changed her, she closed people off. Not wanting to accept others in her life, knowing that if she did they could end up like her parents. She even pushed her own brother away, letting him live life in bliss away from the Matssura name.
This life of her's continued until Hope's Peak reached out to her, telling her she could improve even better while still working as CEO. Nagisa believing them accepted...which lead to her...fate.

Other|
Smoker:Yes
Drinker:Yes
Addiction(s):N/A
Favorite & Disliked Food:Mac & Cheese & Cold Soba
Favorite & Disliked Drink:Boba & Fireball Whiskey
Favorite & Disliked Color:Royal Purple & Any Pink
Scent:Peppermint Tea and Papers
Voice Claim:Colleen Clinkenbeard

Theme Song: