OHSHC Oc 1 & 2

Name|Bryanna & Sarina Montgomery

Nickname(s)|Bry(Only Sarina), Anna(Only Hikaru), & Rina(Only Bryanna)

Age|17

Birthday|July 12th

Gender|Female

Sexuality|Fluid Sexuality & Pansexual

Personality|Bryanna is a Troublemaker, she likes goofing off and not taking anything serious. She rarely actually tries at most things, unless she actually wants to. This of course drives Mr. Hendrix insane, wanting her to actually try because he knows she has the Skill to. Which he is correct, Bryanna like her Twin is good at a lot of Things they come from Good Genes. However her Laziness is what holds her back, she'd rather act stupid instead of being Intelligent and using the Brain she does have. Bryanna is Stubborn and witty, using the knowledge she does have for Bad. She is sneaky and truly doesn't care about others opinion, which...is why she is in all the Tabloids. However it never stops Bryanna, she's confident and nothing is going to stop her.
Sarina is the complete opposite of her Twin, she is sweet and kind. Caring and loyal, she truly wants to learn and help all those she can. Sarina has always been someone you can rely on, she is Mature and witty(the only thing she believes she shares with her Twin). She is quite intelligent and wise, figuring new methods everyday to help the Company. Sarina can get in her head a lot, allowing herself to believe she isn't worthy of everything she has. It can be her downfall sometimes, not allowing herself to believe she deserves to have a Win. All in all, Sarina hates how different she compares herself to her Twin.

Mental Issue(s)/Phobia(s)|Eating Disorder/Thanatophobia(Fear of Dying)|Low Self-Esteem & Depression/Atychiphobia(Fear of Failing)

Allergy|Kiwi's

Looks|Pink-Bryanna & Blue-Sarina

Height|5"5

Weight|120 lbs

Body Shape|Right-Bryanna & Left-Sarina