Fairy Tail Oc #2

(Updated Version)

Name| Aneca Galor

Nickname(s)| N/A

Age| 18

Gender| Female

Sexuality| Bisexual

Personality| Aneca is a bit of a jerk, being brutally honest about how she feels about people. She has zero care in the world, doing whatever she wants whenever. She is used to people not liking her, which caused her to shut people with ease. She believes that she's better off without other people, so she comes off as a cold condescending person. Is there a good side to her...probably, but with someone see that...not likely.

Mental Issue(s)/Phobia(s)| Depression & Thanatophobia(The Fear of Dying)

Guild| Phantom Lord(At First), but later becomes Fairy Tail

Guild Mark Color and Place| (Phantom Lord)Between her Breasts & (Fairy Tail)Above her left Ass cheek

Rank| Rank A

Rank| Rank A

Looks|

Height| 5"4

Height| 5"4

Weight| 120 lbs

Body Shape|

Outfit(s)| Check my Pinterest

Piercing(s)| N/A

Scar(s)| Jagged scar along her collar bone

Magic| Black Hole

Magic Explained| User is able to create Black Hole's, they can suck in all forms of Matter. Completely destroying them, leaving nothing behind or any evidence. These Black Hole's can kill people, they are super dangerous. It's so dangerous that it can turn onto anyone, making it dangerous for the User as well. If the User doesn't keep a tight grip on the Black Hole's, they could end up sucking everything up.

Strength(s)| Her Offensive Spells, Not needing to protect Anyone, & Nothing able to be used against her Psychic

Weaknesses| Her Magic Turning Against her, Not letting people Help, & Pushing herself too Hard

Hobbies| Trying new Recipes & Reading

Likes| Baking, Cooking, Being left Alone, Listening to the Rain Fall, & Not Talking

Dislikes| Being forced to be Social, Chatter Boxes, Pointless Events, Her Recipes Failing, & Sappy Romance Books

Best Friend| Juvia Lockser

Friends| Phantom Lord Members and Fairy Tail

Enemies| Those who hurts those close to Her

Family| Declan Galor(Father, Deceased)
Mother(Unknown)

Love Interest| Gajeel Redfox

Backstory| Aneca has only known the dark side of Fiore, she was born to Declan Galor a long time member of Phantom Lord. She never knew her mother, her father never speaking of her. Always shutting her down when she did ask, snapping at her even when she pushed too hard. Aneca learned after a while to stop asking, assuming she was dead after all these years anyways. Being raised in Phantom Lord was an experience on its own, dealing with some very cruel people.
Yet to her most of them were family, all she had ever known her entire life. One day her father left on a job, it was only supposed to be a 3 day job. Yet after a week, the news finally came back. He had been taken out, dead, never to return to her. Leaving Aneca alone, no blood family left in her life. After that Aneca didn't know what she wanted to do anymore, but Master Jose decided she could be useful.
He made her his right hand woman, being his most trusted advisor. Higher than the Element 4 or even Gajeel, so she spent her years doing his bidding. It got to the point, Jose started hating Fairy Tail. Cursing their name every chance he got, so that's when he started to plan his revenge against them. When they got the request to bring Lucy Heartfilia, Aneca wondered if this was the right choice. Yet she would never go against Jose, he took her in when she had no one. So...they attacked Fairy Tail, which lead to their downfall. In the end Jose abandonded her as well, being locked up. Having no home, she hid until she was found by Makarov.

Other|
Smoker(Y/N): No
Drinker(Y/N): Yes
Able to Drive(Y/N): No
Allergies: Pork
Omnivore/Herbivore/Carnivore: Herbivore
Favorite Food & Drink: Salad & Coffee
Disliked Food & Drink: Bacon & Grape Juice
Favorite Color: Plum Purple
Home: Fairy Hills
Voice Claim: Trina Nishimura

Theme Song:

Theme Song with Crush:

Pet/Exceed:

Roleplay Stuff: N/A(For now, may Change)