118. the first i love you ♡︎

jaeden:
- he says it
- after 7 months together

__
you guys are at a petting zoo. he finds it so adorable how excited you get to see all the animals. after a few minutes of watching you talk to a cow he realizes he loves you and says it. you do a double take and make sure he isn't talking to the cow LMAO
__

wyatt:
- you say it
- after 8 months together

__
he's been kinda distant lately so you go to his house and check on him. when you walk into his room after his mom lets you in, you seen him crying. you rush over and he tells you he's been insecure lately. you reassure him he doesn't ever need to feel that way and tell him you love him. he doesn't make it a big deal and says it back while hugging you.
__

chosen:
- he says it
- after 5 months together

__
youre going through old toys and clothes and recalling memories from each item. he just stares at you and is taken back by how well your memory is. you find an old gift he gave you for valentines and say everything you remember about that day with him. he hugs you tightly from behind and leans his forehead on the back of yours, whispering "i love you."
__

sophia:
- she says it
- after 3 months together

__
you guys are at a park together, walking your pet or just walking together. she stops at a bench and you stop to as she inhales and exhales loudly and says it. you excitedly say it back but are lowkey mad bc you wanted to say it first. (or didn't u? idk)
__

finn:
- you say it
- after 11 months together

__
you tell him supper casually as you guys eat lunchable a (they slap so hard you have to admit). he almost chokes on his lil pizza and is very shocked.
__

sadie:
- you say it
- after a year and a month together

__
you finished watching stranger things season4 and we're so amazed by her acting that you tell her you love her. she looks at you in shock (girl why???? you're so talented, beautiful, smart, interesting, and more) and she says she loves you back.
__

caleb:
- he says it
- after 7 months together

__
you're texting eachother about what you like about each other and he realizes he loves you because his thumbs would break from trying to type all of what he likes about you. he goes to your house the next day and confesses his love.
__

gaten:
- he says it
- after ten months together

__
you're both online and just showing each other  funny memes and jokes from pinterest. he looks at you and can't turn his eyes away. he finds it so cute how you're sitting in the corner giggling and having a good time.  he says it and you have to do a second take because it was so random.
__

millie:
- she says it
- after 3 months together

__
you're at a harry styles concert, in her arms. you're both singing sign of the times and she has a moment of retaliation before kissing you and telling you
__

noah:
- he says it after a year together

__
you guys just finished your date at the movie theatre, and he'd realized he loved you two weeks ago. you're walking to the car as you explain how much you loved the movie and he interrupts you to tell you that he loves you. (also a whole confession rant) btw it was the second lego movie
__

a/n ~ hi i've been working my ass off of these chapters lately so i hope you enjoy!😭 i can't believe im still working on this book after a year and a half.