𝟐 | 𝐍𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

~*~

NEXT DAY - SETAGAYA - (Third POV)

A man walked down the streets of Setagaya, just roughly north-west  from the Mizutsuki clans estate buried up in the mountains. Holding the parasol in hand, his body was covered by the harsh and burning sun. Skin so sickly pale, many mistaken him to be sick. Pale, raven hair and plum red eyes that were rare in Japan. Unusual, and some say it's satanic.

His eyes trail up to see the man he reached out too, seeing the elderly man approaching him.

"You must be Dr Fuji Suzuki," Nakamura assumed, bowing before him. "Dr Nakamaru......you got my letter?"

Fuji nods nonchalantly, "Yes, I see this woman has a disease? Maybe I might have something, from where I'm from,"

Nakamaru bows repeatedly, "Oh please help her? She's a mother of six and the chief's wife, she needs more time to her life,"

The strange pale doctor process his urgent pleas, knowing full well this man was loyal to the Mizutsuki clan. He nudged his chin up, gesturing to allow Nakamura to follow behind. "Take me to them then, how long does she have left?"

"Twenty-four hours or less,"

The young man grins, "Well that's plenty enough,"

~*~

NEXT DAY - MIZUTSUKI COMPOUND 

Hiroshi sat at his desk upon a cushion, while he dips his brush in ink before writing and placing his signature upon the bamboo paper. His grief starts to creep upon him, when anger soon washes over his eyes. Just when he finished his signature, his hand shook lightly.

"Dammit,"

The candles lit the room up, as the back fusuma door was wide open. He could feel the fresh breeze blowing inside, but it didn't make him feel any better. Even the children soon found out, and only the youngest two didn't understand what was going on. 

"Chief Hiroshi, Dr Nakamura and Dr Fuji have arrived!" Lady Ichika announced, as the doors open up. 

Hiroshi's eyes trailed up to meet with the doctors gaze, before seeing the unfamiliar man that stood before him.

"So you're Fuji Suzuki, I'm assuming?" he stood up, straightening himself properly. He bows before him, "How will you help my wife, because I need a miracle right now."

Fuji smiles bow politely, "Chief, she's safe in my care," he assured him. "I have a special tonic from my village far from here, it works like a charm."

The chief's eyes angle his way suspiciously, "How so?"

"You just need to believe and allow me to tend to her now, or her life will meet its end," Fuji continues to assure the chief, however Hiroshi couldn't help but eye the doctor curiously. With a matter of silence, Hiroshi soon gives in. 

"Alright, come right this way,"

~*~

Time went by as the new doctor finally started to treat her, and miraculously she felt so much better. Even it caught her husband off guard, allowing the family to continue to living peacefully. Hiroshi thanked the doctor over and over, wanting to pay him or even do something for how grateful he was.