{6}

THIRTY MINUTES later, Graham, Emma, Mary Margaret and I were trailing through the woods, looking for any sign of John Doe. It was starting to get dark, and I had to admit, sort of creepy.

Graham stopped and leaned down to touch the dirt. "What is it?" Mary Margaret asked him. "The trail runs out here." Graham told us.

"You sure? Because I thought tracking was one of your skills." Emma told him. Graham stood up. "Just give me a second. This is my world. I got it." Graham told us, walking off.

I walked in step with Mary Margaret and Emma. "What does he mean, His world? Isn't finding people your job too?" Mary Margaret asked Emma. "Sure. Just, people I find usually run to places like Vegas. Not a lot hit the woods." Emma told her.

"It's an interesting job, finding people. How'd you fall into it?" Mary Margaret asked Emma.

"Looking for people is just what I've done for as long as I can remember." Emma said, looking sad at this. "What made you start?" Mary Margaret asked Emma.

"Your parents?" Mary Margaret asked and Emma whirled to face her. "Henry told me that you're from a situation similar to his own. Did you ever find them?" Mary Margaret asked.

I thought back to Henry's theory that Mary Margaret was Emma's mother. And apparently John Doe was her father too.

"Depends Who you ask." Emma told her and Mary Margaret looked confused. I realized Emma still hadn't told her about the whole, 'you're my mom' thing.

We heard a twig snap and we all turned around to see Henry running towards us. "Henry!" Mary Margaret scolded.

"Did you guys find him yet?" Henry asked. "No not yet. You shouldn't be here." Emma told him. She was probably worried about Reginas reaction.

"I can help. I know where he's going." Henry told us. "And where's that?" Mary Margaret asked him.

"He's looking for you." Henry told her.

I guess Henry thought they we're destined for each other or something like that. We caught up with Graham, then, each of us turning on flashlights.

"You're the one who woke him up. You're the last one he saw. He wants to find you." Henry told her.

"Henry. It's not about me. I think he's lost and confused." Mary Margaret told him, but it seemed like she was trying to convince herself.

"Henry, he's been in a coma a long time." I told him. "But he loves you! You need to stop chasing him and let him find you." Henry told her.

"Kid, you need to go home. Where's you mom? She's going to kill me. And then you. And then me again." Emma said. I could definitely see this happening.

"She dropped me at the house, then went right out." Henry told us. "Well, we need to get you back immediately." Emma told him. "No!" Henry protested.

"Guys!" Graham called and we ran forward. Graham was kneeling down, shining the light on a hospital bracelet. There were drops of blood on it.

"Is that?" Mary Margaret asked. "Blood." Emma told her. We hurried then, thinking he may be hurt. Or worse.

We made it to a small river and a bridge. I shined my light, looking for any sign of the man. "Oh my God! Oh my God!" Mary Margaret cried, rushing off.