{12}

"Amazing!" Rumplestiltskin called as I made the table fly across the room with a wave of my hand.

"Thank you. Thank you." I said, with a bow. Rumplestiltskin laughed at me and I laughed along with him. I was beginning to feel very comfortable around him. It was to the point I actually enjoying staying here.

"On a not so happy note, I've heard some bad news."
He told me and I stiffened. "Is it my sister?" I asked him and he nodded. "Regina has sent a huntsman after her. To carve out her heart." He told me and I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"How do we stop it?" I asked him and he shook his head. "We don't have to." He told me and I glared at him.

"What do you mean, we don't have to? Snow will die!" I said angrily. "Don't worry, Claire. I mean the huntsman won't go through with it. I can see the future, remember." He reminded me and I calmed.

"Are you sure?" I asked him and he nodded, grabbing my hand. "Yes. I'm positive, dearie. Now try again."

I WOKE up with a jolt and sighed from my conflicting dream.

I'd had a dream I was Princess Claire every single night. They were always so confusing, and crazy. And yet, they were always a welcome escape from reality.

I rubbed my eyes and hurriedly got dressed. Running downstairs, I grabbed my planners for the day from Mary Margaret.

I looked over to Emma throw a bouquets of flowers in the trash. "Whoa! Wait!" Mary Margaret called, rushing over to her.

"If Graham thinks flowers are going to work on me.." Emma trailed off, looking pretty pissed. "No. Those were mine." Mary Margaret said and Emma and I glanced at her in surprise.

"Oh. From David?" Emma asked, pulling on a coat. "No. Dr. Whale." Mary Margaret said and my jaw dropped. "Whale?" I asked and Emma looked confused. I guess Mary Margaret took him up on his offer.

"Why would Dr. Whale.." Emma trailed off as Mary Margaret gave her a pointed look.

"Oh." Emma said. "I know. It's a disaster." Mary Margaret told us, looking embarrassed.

"No. It's amazing. You're getting over David." Emma encouraged.

"First of all, there's nothing to get over." Mary Margaret told us and I grinned. "Good." I told her and she sighed. "Second of all, its was just a one night stand." Mary Margaret said and I felt my jaw drop again.

"Wait. You and Dr. Whale.." I trailed off. "Come on, Claire, you act like you don't have sex." Emma told me and I rolled my eyes.

"For your information, I'm not. I mean, we haven't." I told them and they both look surprised.

"Really?" Emma asked in disbelief. "Why is that such a surprise?" I asked, pouring myself a cup of coffee.

"From the way you and Gold eye each other, I'd thought you'd ripped each other's clothes off anytime." Emma said and I blushed.

"Oh my God. Can we go back to talking about Mary Margaret?"
I asked and Emma smirked.

"From the looks of those flowers, I think it wasn't just a one night stand." I told Mary Margaret, eager to get the attention off me.

"Maybe I shouldn't have called him." Mary Margaret said and Emma laughed.

"Oh my God! You called him? That is definitely not a one night stand." Emma said.

"Okay, I'm still learning. I've never had one before. I felt guilty." Mary Margaret said and Emma and I both shook our heads.

"Why? Because you had sex? Was it good?" I asked and Mary Margaret scoffed at me.