{47}

I winced as I opened my eyes to see a bright light. I tried to sit up but I couldn't. I looked down to see my hands and feet had been strapped to a bed of some sort. I had something stuck to my forehead as well, it looked like a wire of some sort. 

I tried to calm myself down, even though I didn't know how to get out of this. I felt terrible, like I'd been awake for days on end. It must be the effects of the taser Tamara used on me.

I snatched my hand as far as I could, but it didn't work.

"Magic." I said to myself, finally remembering it could help me out of this. I closed my eyes and willed my restraints to go away, but when I opened them, they were still there.

I tried again but it didn't work.

"That's not going to work." I heard a man say and looked over to see Greg Mendell walking in.

"What did you do to me?" I asked weakly, I didn't realize how hoarse my voice was.

"Oh, I did nothing. Tamara is the one who tased you." He said, walking over to me.

"What did she do to me then? Why can't I use my magic?" I asked him.

"You can't use your magic because Tamara's taser stopped it. See, Tamara and I, we don't believe magic should exist in this world." Greg told me.

"So you want to shock it out of people? What the hell is wrong with you? You need to let me go right now or-"

"Or what? Your fiance will come for you? Oh, I'm sorry, your ex fiance, according to Tamara. No one is coming for you. No one even knows you're gone, I'm guessing." Greg said and I fought back tears.

"Look, don't do this. Please, I know you must have some humanity. Don't do this to me." I said, feeling tears fall down my face.

"That won't work on me. I know you changed Rumplestiltskin for the better, but trust me, I don't care what happens to you or anyone else in this town." Greg said and I sighed.

It seemed like I wasn't going to get anywhere with him.

"But since you're here and you're obviously not leaving anytime soon, I will tell you why I brought you here specifically. Your friend, Regina. Mayor Mills." Greg said in distaste.

What had Regina done to him?

"Why do I have anything to do with Regina?" I asked him.

"Don't lie. I know you're friends with her. I know you're the only one whose stuck by her. And I know that you know what she did to my father." Greg told me.

I stared at him in confusion. I'd never seen him before in my life, how in the hell would I know what happened to his dad?

"I don't know you or your father. I'm sorry, I can't help you." I told him and he chuckled.

"I thought you'd say that." He said, walking over to some sort of machine. He flipped a switch and I screamed, feeling a rush of electricity go through me. It felt just like whenever Tamara had tasered me.

I felt weaker and could barely move when he stopped the machine. It was taking away my magic, which was hurting me. I didn't want to think about what would happen if this continued.

"You think about that pain and then try and see if you can tell me where my father is." Greg said before walking out of the room.

I let out a sob at the situation I was in. I only hoped someone was out there looking for me.

Third Person Pov -

"What's wrong?" Emma asked as she walked into Rumplestiltskin's shop. Charming and Snow were with her.