{18}

"Claire? Where are you?" I heard him calling. I smiled and placed a small crown of roses I'd made in my hair. I didn't know when I'd started to love him again, but it was happening.

Even after he'd infuriated me last week, and even when I'd hurt him, I still felt love for him. "Claire?" I heard outside my door and whirled when the door opened.

I smiled to myself when I saw his eyes widen at me. I supposed I was overdoing it a little but being so dressed up all the time, but I wanted to look nice and I wanted to feel nice.

"Hey." I greeted with a smile. He smiled back and walked over to me. "So, are we going to practice today?" I asked him, and he smirked.

"Actually I'm thinking we should take a day off." He told me and I fought to keep a frown off my face. Did he not want to see me?

"And do what, exactly?" I asked him and he smiled. "Well, I'm thinking I'll let you choose." He told me and I smiled widely. "Can we go see my sister? I miss her more every day." I pleaded and he smiled.

"Of course we can see your sister." I grinned and without thinking reached up and kissed him on the cheek. He looked surprised but pleased.

"They suit you." He told me as he touched one of the roses in my flower crown. "Thank you." I replied, though I was really wishing he would kiss me right now. But I doubted he would do that.

He might not even feel the same as I do. "Shall we?" He asked, moving his hand from my hair. "Of course." I said quickly and followed him into the main room.

And with a thought, I wondered if I'd be following him forever, and realized how much I wanted that.

I WOKE up suddenly, sitting up and snatching the blanket off of me. My dreams were getting more and more detailed and more and more real to me.

The crazy thing was the way I felt in my dreams toward Rumplestiltskin was the exact way I felt towards Gold. The correlation scared me and once again I thought to Henry's theory.

Henry told me that Gold was a villain in the story, could he be Rumplestiltskin? After all, Rumplestiltskin was a villain in the stories, only not to me.

I shook my head and tried to chase away my thoughts. I jumped up and threw on a purple sweater and jeans, and threw my hair into a braid.

I walked into the living room to see Emma and Mary Margaret were gone. Probably already at the diner. I hurriedly made my way outside the apartment and was walking down the street when I saw him.

I froze and stared ahead. He was talking to a man who owned a flower truck called Game of Thorns.

After a second, a huge man in a suit jumped into the truck and drove off, leaving the man upset and yelling at Gold. I heard the man yell something about Gold ruining his business, which now that I think about it, the flower business would be flourishing on Valentines Day, which was tomorrow.

I was about to start walking again when he looked up and met my eyes. In that split second, he looked like he wanted to say something to me, anything, but then Regina walked past me and up to him.

I sighed and stalked past the two of them, forcing myself to walk into Granny's. I saw Mary Margaret sitting alone at a table, and unsurprisingly, David was at the booth right next to it.

I heard Mary Margaret say something about a book and looked over to see David reading Anna Karenina. If that wasn't ironic, I didn't know what was.

I sat down beside Mary Margaret and she jumped. "Oh! Claire! I didn't see you there!" She said and pressed a hand to her heart.