{64}

I watched as Charming and Emma attempted to put together a crib for the new baby. It wasn't going too good.

"See, the enemy battle plans that were used are easier to decode than this." Charming complained, looking at the instructions.

"Let me see. Alright it says, take screws E, with washers D, through bar C, using wrench F, which is not provided." Emma read aloud, sounding just as confused as I felt.

"Why don't we just call Marco? He's really good at this sort of thing." Snow suggested.

"No!"

"No, we're fine."

"We can do this."

Emma, Charming and I immediately stated.

"Should we even be doing this? Ever since the showdown between Regina and the Wicked Witch, we haven't seen Zelena or Gold at all. Shouldn't we be focusing on her next move?" Snow asked us.

I winced at the mention of Rumple. It hurt to know that he was alive but I couldn't even be with him.

"We are. We can't just stop living." Emma told Snow.

"Yeah, this crib is a statement. We're not gonna lose another baby." Charming told Snow.

"And thanks to me, you won't. I'm finished." Regina stated, walking into the loft.

"Did it work? Were you able to put up a new protection spell?" I asked her and she glanced at me.

"One that can't be undone by blood magic. Which means, Zelena won't be able to put her hands on that baby."

"Any idea why she would want to?" Snow asked nervously and Regina and I exchanged a wary look.

"The number of spells involving baby parts would surprise you. Clearly Zelena is one twisted witch." I stated.

"But as long as we're in here, we're safe." Regina assured.

"That's useless. I think we need to stop playing defense and start taking the fight to her." Emma stated suddenly.

"Did you not see how I barely outwitted her yesterday? She has magic! Powerful magic!" Regina reminded Emma.

"I have magic too. You've seen me use it. I just can't always control it. But if we teamed up, if you taught me-"

"Now why does this feel so familiar?"

"I'm ready this time."

"Okay, but if we do this, we do this my way. This is a way of live, you have to fully commit to it." Regina told Emma.

"Not a problem."

"Meet me at my vault in an hour." Regina stated.

"I bet that's not the first time you heard that." I muttered to Emma, who glanced back at me with a funny look. Regina noticed and raised an eyebrow at me. "Claire, you come with Emma. I'll see you both in an hour." She said before exiting the room. Emma sighed and turned to Snow and Charming.

"Okay, no complaining. I'm doing this. It's the only way. And yes, I'll be careful." Emma told her parents.

"We know." Snow told her.

"Don't worry, we'll watch Henry when he gets back from the store." Charming told Emma, who made a face.

"Actually, I'm not so sure that's the best idea."

"What? What is it?" Snow asked her.

"You guys are tired. You need to rest."

"I'm pregnant. I'm not sick with the flu."