Chapter 18

"I don't wanna go to school, I don't wanna take the call, I just wanna be a fool and-" Just before Harrison Koisser could finish off the first verse of 'lovesick', I slammed my hand down in order to find the snooze button on my iPhone. Luckily, that worked meaning I could go back to sleep. And that's what I intended to do before I realized why my alarm on my phone had gone off in the first place.

Groaning, I turned around in my bed and reached for my phone unlocking it to see what forbidden time it was. I groaned even more when the bright light of the lock-screen flooded the room and too my absolute delight the time read '7:32' meaning I had about ten minutes to get ready for school. Quickly, I chucked my phone on my bed side table, threw my bare legs over the side of my bed and stumbled over to the door. As I pulled at the bottom of my oversized shirt, no doubt Alex's, I stumbled through into the bathroom opposite to get ready. Splashing water over my face, I looked into the cracked mirror which probably represented my mood. My hair looked a state and I wouldn't have time to wash it this morning.

Reaching for the dry shampoo, I picked up a hair brush and tried my best to make myself look more 'presentable'. After that, I quickly put some makeup on before throwing my hair up into a messy bun. As I ran back into my room to get on my uniform, I heard my mom shout from the bottom of the stairs.

"Luanna, some of your...friends are here waiting for you for school!"

Great.

Grabbing the first pair of tights from my draws, I hurriedly pulled them over my legs before throwing on my shirt, skirt and tie. Shit, where was my blazer? Fuck it, I can do without.

"Hang on!!!" I shouted from my room hoping whoever was there would here. I heard laughing coming from the hall downstairs and I seemingly recognized two of the voices. Alex, Miles and...probably the guy from last week. Wait, what was his name again?

Pulling my kanken backpack from the mess of my floor, I threw it over my shoulder before grabbing my denim jacket and running downstairs. As I turned the corner on the stairs, my front door came into view and there standing was Alex, his face plastered with a smirk because of how he knew I was feeling right now. I relaxed a little as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Mornin' love." He chuckled deeply. Rolling my eyes, I stepped away and walked into the kitchen to grab and apple for my 'breakfast'. As I did this, I saw Miles had already made himself at home and was eating a bit of toast which my mom had kindly made quickly for him.

"Thought we was late Miles?" I smirked before looking over to see Van stood next to him laughing. Van! That was his name. "Hey." Smiling at van, I walked back out towards the door and grabbed Al's hand. "Can't be dealing with English first..." I mumbled as we walked out onto the street, Van and Miles not far behind us.

"What because you have to sit next to me?" Alex raised one of his eyebrows, smirking again for like the one millionth time already today.

"Oh yeh, because everything's about you." I said sarcastically, joking. Alex chuckled not taking it to heart and he was probably mentally blaming my mood on how it was the first day back of the term.