Chapter 13

A/N: Sorry that this chapter has taken so, so long to update! I've been extremely busy with school work which is consisting of course work and having to stay after school pretty much everyday...

Anyway, sorry if this chapter is a bit shitty, I just have been having a bit of writers block for this chapter but I have ideas planned for after this so yeh:)) Please vote and comment if you're enjoying and I shall leave it at that...

Slowly, I opened the front door to the house. I knew mum was going to kill me. Just as I was about to sneak up into my room, mum strolled out of the sitting room, arms crossed and one eyebrow raised. I laughed at how serious she looked.

“I don’t see how this situation is funny, Luanna.” As she spoke, my mind zoned out into the land of Alex Turner. I wondered what he’d be doing right now even though I saw him less than fifth teen minutes ago. “Luanna, listen when I’m talking to you!” She said again.

“What mom?”

“You didn’t tell me you were going out, you seemed to not come back and then you expect me to believe that you stayed around Alex’s with Miles.” She scoffed at the last part of her motherly speech.

I shrugged.

Walking up the stairs, I ignored any more comments making their way out of my mother’s mouth. As soon as I reached my room, I slammed the door shut and chucked my bag and hoddie on the floor before making my way over to my turntable. 1975 should do it.

As the song ‘sex’ started playing out around the room, I collapsed on my bed and smiled to myself remembering Alex.

Alex.

Quickly, I grabbed my phone and checked it to see if I had any new messages.

Alex [1]

Opening up the message, I couldn’t help the excitement that I was holding turn into a small laugh.

How’d ‘motherly’ talk go? ;) x

Laughing even more, I replied before opening a pack of Parma Violets. Absolute favourites.

Fucking brilliant. She sussed something out lmao…x

I pressed send.

Leaning on the head board of my bed, I closed my eyes and listened to the music playing.

“And this is how it starts

You take your shoes off in the back of my van

Yeah my shirt looks so good, when it's just hanging off your back”

I felt my eyes go heavy and just before I fell into subconsciousness, I thought I heard the text tone on my phone go off but I was already asleep to reply.

*****

Opening my eyes, I realized that I had fallen asleep in my clothes. Checking the time I saw that it was three in the morning meaning that I’d slept longer than I thought. Slowly, I dragged my feet out of bed and changed into a black oversized sweater and then some black pyjama bottoms to make myself more comfortable. Just then, I remembered that I’d left my record played on and it was still spinning round, the record was way past the end so was making no sound. It just silently spun. I lifted up the needle and placed the vinyl back with my mass collection.

Making my way back to my bed, I stumbled on a cable and fell onto the ground, just like I usually did in the night when I woke up. As I placed my arms out, I felt my phone within my grasp and pulled it back to me. The screen was almost blinding as I unlocked it to read the message that Alex sent many hours ago.

She loves me, it’s fine ;) x

Silently, I chuckled to myself before sending my reply.

Won’t be too sure about that Al;) x

Just minutes after I’d sent it I got a reply. Was he up to then?

Why’s that eh???? ;)

No kisses? Oh, okay then.

Oh pack it in. I can’t sleep :((

One minute later:

Same. Meet me? xx

Before I had the chance to reply, my phone silently rang. Instantly, I picked up.

“Hello?”

“Hey.” He said, his voice husky with drowsiness. He was sleepy, yet his words were captured in a sensuous manner. God, I could never forget a voice like his.

“You wanted to meet?” I couldn’t believe that he wanted to meet up with me at three A.M.

“Yep.” He popped the ‘p’ at the end.

"At three in the morning?!”

“Yep.”

“Sounds like more of a demand then a choice.”

The silence from the other side was deafening.

“So I have no choice? I laughed.

“Yep.” Laughing even more I decided that no makeup, messy hair and bed clothes would have to do for our little meeting.

“Fine. I’ll meet you in the park in five.”

Putting the phone down, I got off my bed and pulled my cozy winter coat on as I thought it would be cold on outside. After that, I slid my phone in the pocket and pulled on a pair of black converse before silently making it out my house. If mum heard me then she would be outraged. I was eighteen for fucks sake!

On my way to the park, I slipped another Parma Violet into my mouth just because I loved the taste. The air was chilly and my breath was visible in the dim street lights. I watched it as it flew out from my lips and vaporized into the dark morning like the way it did when Alex blew the smoke from his cigarette.

Eventually, I got to the park. Walking around the corner, I saw a dark figure sat on the only bench by the blossom-less tree. He was wearing a deep blue coat that looked a slight bit too big for him which made him look adorable.

As he finished the remainders of his cigarette, I sat down next to him and looked at him. When he noticed me he smiled at me which seemed to warm me, almost.

“I want to kiss you.” He said suddenly. This caught me off guard.

“W-what?”

“I want to…kiss you.” He said even deeper which made my heart race like I’d been running for some time.

I giggled shyly before returning his smoldering gaze. His hand made its way to my jawline before it reached the back of my neck. Our bodies slowly inched closer, as did our faces. His lips were only meters apart from mine now and couldn’t help but think how cliché this was. The slow movie kiss bur just without the ‘fake love’ and cameras.

And then, he kissed me.

Slowly at first, but then it grew much more. The lust grew and so did my passion for him. His lips were cool but soft and my hands were tangled in his soft, product-less hair. Alex started deepening the kiss, adding pressure onto my bottom lip ever so slightly. Every so often, he bit down on my bottom lip gently making me sigh into his mouth.

All too soon, we pulled away. Are lips detached somewhat reluctantly and I yearned to be within their attention again.

“You taste like…Parma Violets.” Alex smiled as he spoke, his eyes strangely not looking into my eyes. He seemed almost…shy? One of his large hands rested on the top of my thigh, the other cupping my face lovingly.

“I do?”

“Hmmm I may have to just check again...” He said, smirking at his own words. His voice lingered as he edged closer to me once again. His hand on my thigh rising higher sending shoots of adrenaline through my body. Not too soon and his lips were back on mine, pushing all three A.M thoughts out of my mind. It was blissful.