Chapter 11

Alex collapsed on top of me, both of us short of breath. A bead of sweat fell from his head and onto the sheets beside me which were completely messed up from our previous ‘activities’. As my nails dug into his biceps, he let out a throaty moan making me feel some sort of way that no other man had made me feel before. “Fuckin’ hell Luanna. You’re fuckin’ A. You know that.” He looked me in the eye as his hair fell over his face expressing his hot as fuck looks. Shyly, I smiled and drew invisible patterns on his bare chest. His fingers traced my jawline, then my lips. His finger was then replaced by his mouth and I kissed him back without hesitation. His hands moved down to my hips again making me buck my hips involuntarily and for him to respond. “You don’t wanna do that, Lu.” He mumbled against my lips.

“And why’s that?” I said surprisingly seductively. Alex groaned deeply, sending vibrations throughout my body, before placing his heavenly lips just above my chest and sucking gently. In-between kissing me, he gave his reply.

“You know why…” He mumbled. “We’ve just…done it…” Letting out a quiet chuckle, he brushed the back of his hand down my arm leaving a tingling sensation which only his touch brought.

After a while, Alex flopped on the bed beside me and I mewled in protest at the loss of his body heat radiating on my skin. He chuckled before I placed my head on his chest and wrapped my legs up with his.

“You’re a funny little thing you are.” As he spoke he bopped my nose with one of his fingers making me giggle.

“Wha’ you mean?” I mumbled into his chest.

“You like to be within my… contact.” As he spoke, he twirled tiny pieces of my hair which was no longer a bright vibrant red anymore. It had faded lighter and was going blonder now. Was that even possible?

“Yes, I do.” I stated making him chuckle even more. Then he kissed me on the forehead gently.

We stayed in silence for a while but it wasn’t an awkward silence. It was filled with content and adoration. Never, never would I have thought out of all people that Alex would have turned out to be like this. After a while, Alex spoke out into the peaceful silence.

“Are you mine?” I frowned and looked up at him to see that he was already looking back at me intently.

“Hmmm?”

“Are you mine?” He said it slower this time.

“I don’t know…you tell me Mr….” My hand trailed up his chest, and then to his chin. I traced his lips and they felt softer than the worlds whole supply of velvet put together.

“I wanna be yours, Luanna…” His voice was beautifully deep and seductive. I looked up to him and propped my elbows each side of his body to see that he was biting his lip.

“I’m all yours, Alex.” I giggled pecking the tip of his nose slowly. His hands held my hips as he looked up into my green gaze. His smile spread into a grin. As I played with the silver chain that hung around his neck, I remembered why I’d actually came round in the first place.

“Maybe we should start this English soon…” I sighed and leant my forehead against Alex’s. He whined in protest making me laugh.

After a few more (many more) kisses, I was sat in one of Al’s shirts crossed legged on his bed. His arm was slung around my waist as I explained to him what we were supposed to be doing.

“It’s Friday. Maybe we could start it tomorrow.” He mumbled into my shoulder as his head was resting on my it lazily. He was just in jeans again now but still had no shirt on but I wasn’t complaining…

“God, yeh. I guess…I guess I just wanted to see you.” I confessed.

“No, look, it’s all my fault.” He replied.  Looking over to him, I frowned. “I shouldn’t have reacted like that at your house. I shouldn’t have been so selfish to you. I just…I didn’t come into school because I didn’t want to put you through any more of my shitty ways.” Wait, was Alex Turner apologising to me? This was a first.

“It’s fine.”

“No it’s not,”

“Yes it is.”

"No it's not."

“Fucking hell it is!” I said with a grin on my face. I jokingly punched his arm and he pretended to be hurt. “Okay, I give up. Let’s just watch breaking bad and eat pizza for the rest of the evening. What time is it anyway?”

“Sound like a plan.” He chuckled scooping me up in his arms and putting my in his lap so that I was leaning against his chest. “Oh, and it’s seven.”

Around three episodes of breaking bad, I slowly started to feel extremely sleepy. Burrowing my head into Alex’s neck, I slowly started to close my eyes. As I did, I felt his arm curve around me pulling me into his lap closer. Just before I drifted off to sleep I thought I heard Alex whisper something to me, but I could have already been dreaming.

“You’re too good for me, you’re too good for anyone.”