Chapter three

CHAPTER THREE: the end of the affair

☜♡☞Ⓑⓡⓞⓣⓔⓡ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ☜♡☞

JENSEN GILBERT HAD BEEN AWAKEN BY THE SOUND OF ELENA'S STARTLED SCREAM. Immediately, Jensen jumped up, taking the bat he had brought, and the vervain needle under his pillow and ran to the room. His bat was raised, needle gripped in his hand.

Jensen swung the bat, a hand grabbing the bat.

"Jensen!" Elena yelled. "Relax! It's Damon!"

"Yeah, I saw him." Jensen replied, trying to get the vampire to release his bat. "Drop my bat before I stab you with vervain."

Damon let's go of the bat, looking at Jensen with annoyance.

"Where's Stefan?" Jensen asked.

"Windy city," Damon answered.

"He's in Chicago? Well, how do you know?" Elena asked.

"It came to me in a dream. I was naked. You would have loved it. Start packing."

Jensen swung his bat again, more of a warning then actually hitting Damon this time. Only so Elena wouldn't tell him how he couldn't do that. At least, Jensen could say he warned him.

"Is he okay?" Elena questioned.

"Well, let's just say he's not there to meet Oprah." Damon moved over to Elena's drawers and takes a pair of Elena's underwear. " Ooh. Put these in the "yes" pile."

While Elena snatched them from Damon's hand, putting them back in the drawer, Jensen swung his bat at Damon's head. Elena looks from the fallen vampire to her brother.

"I warned him," Jensen shrugged.
☜♡☞Ⓑⓡⓞⓣⓔⓡ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ☜♡☞

Jensen had been forced to sit in the back seat. By Damon, who had stated that he didn't trust Jensen to not stab him.  Jensen smiled and said that he could still stab Damon from the backseat.

Elena say in the passenger seat, making Jensen sit behind her instead. Jensen still said that he could slide across and stand Damon.

"I sure hope we find him, 'cause it would suck if the last memento of Stefan was that crappy old necklace," Damon says.

Elena holds the necklace amulet in her hand. "It's an antique, Damon. Like you."