Chapter sixteen

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: 1912

•]••'º'•» b̵̸͙̅̽͡ͅr̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚t̴͕͖͓̀h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ s̩͙͖̋͛͟i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟s̩͙͖̋͛͟t̴͕͖͓̀ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ «•'º'••[•

JENSEN GILBERT WAS A FEW STEPS AHEAD OF ELENA. Who was ahead of Matt.

"What are we running, a marathon?" Matt called out.

"You're on the football team," Jensen pointed out. "You should be able to handle a jog.

"You are also on the football team! You made Tyler and I sign up to spend more time hanging out," Matt reminded.

"If you can't keep up," Elena yelled as she pushed herself.

"Elena, you can't outrun your problems," Matt breaks to a walk while Elena continues running.
"Though it looks like you're gonna try. I talked to Bonnie!"

That had caused the twins to stop running and turns to face Matt. "What did she say?" Elena asked.

"They're at her mom's house. Abby is gonna complete the transition," Matt informed.

"She decided to become a vampire?" Jensen asked, shocked.

"Yeah. Caroline's gonna help her through it. Teach her to control it and stuff."

"Did Bonnie say-is there anything I can do?" Elena questioned.

"She knows it's not your fault," Matt looks between the twins sadly. "Elena, she's just upset."

"Damon turned her mom into a vampire to save my life. It's absolutely my fault."

"You're gonna make me run more, aren't you?"

Elena doesn't answer as her phone begins to ring,

"Who is it?" Matt asked.

Elena looks a bit confused, answering the phone. "Sheriff Forbes, is everything okay?" She paused. "He what?"
•]••'º'•» b̵̸͙̅̽͡ͅr̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚t̴͕͖͓̀h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ s̩͙͖̋͛͟i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟s̩͙͖̋͛͟t̴͕͖͓̀ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ «•'º'••[•

The twins has ran to the sheriff station. Damon walked up to Elena, looking at the female doppelgänger.

"Were you just..?" Elena started.