Chapter five

CHAPTER FIVE: the reckoning

§.•'¨'°÷•..× βŘØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ ŞƗŞŦ€Ř ×,.•'¨'°÷•..§

JENSEN GILBERT WAS IN A CLASSROOM, ALONG WITH THE REST OF HIS FREIND. Aside from Matt. They were pulling a prank on the history teacher.

When suddenly the door opened, light switch being flipped in the same second. All the traps on the floor went off, Jensen dropped the trap.

"Oh come on! Seriously! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?" Caroline complained.

Tyler leaned against the tv. "Forgot about senior prank night, huh?"

"Clearly," Matt exhaled.

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year," Caroline says.

"Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this." Elena agreed.

"Correction, if you ruined our first prank, you are at least helping us re-do them. If I thought you'd be able to re-do them all alone and not ruin it, I would make you do it all by yourself," Jensen tells the jock.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Matt says, recalling what had happened the last time Jensen had a plan to get even. "I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this."

Tyler throws his hands up in the air making Jensen laugh.

"Caroline's making us," Bonnie explained.

"We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't..." Caroline starts.

"And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?" Elena finished.

"Go ahead and make fun, I don't care."

"You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank." Tyler says, walking out the room.

"Hey, are we talking the teacher's lounge. If they keep food in there, I'm switching the food to be rotten." Jensen says.

Tyler wrinkled his nose in disgust. "You are-"

"A mastermind?"

"Probably getting arrested in the future."

"Oh, if I leave the caramel onions in the teacher's lounge, would it be better to sneak in now, or in the morning? I thought about doing mayo in doughnuts, but, I thought to do the cheaper one." Jensen says.