Chapter fifteen

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: all my children

—(••÷[ ꃳꋪꄲ꓄ꁝꏂꋪ ꋬꋊ꒯ ꇙ꒐ꇙ꓄ꏂꋪ ]÷••)—

JENSEN GILBERT HAD CALLED ELIJAH MIKAELSON. He wanted to warn the other about what his mother was going to do.

"Jensen, what a surprise-" Elijah started, ignoring his siblings in the room that looked up at him. Kol was already mocking him.

"Your mother plans to-0h shit," Jensen cuts off as Stefan stand in front of him.

Stefan tilted his head. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, Matt and I are going to meet up," Jensen lied. "Can you believe he had the nerve to say that I use people who are flirting with me to get drinks? When had anyone even flirted with me?"

"I know your lying," Stefan tells him.

"Jensen!" Elijah calls through the phone.

Oh, fuck it. "Esther's gonna kill-" 

Stefan had taken Jensen's phone, hanging up the phone as he grabbed Jensen's sleeve, pulling him up to the house. He pulled the door open; Elena turned around, seeing Stefan drag Jensen in. He had Jensen's phone in his hand. "He was calling Elijah."

Jensen's phone was ringing again. Stefan looked down, underhand throwing it to Elena. "Answer it. Make up an excuse to why Jensen didn't answer."

Stefan took Jensen to the Salvatore house, dragging the other down into the basement.
—(••÷[ ꃳꋪꄲ꓄ꁝꏂꋪ ꋬꋊ꒯ ꇙ꒐ꇙ꓄ꏂꋪ ]÷••)—

"Why did you call Elijah to warn him?" Damon asked. Elena and Stefan were behind him.

Elena pushed forward, going to open the door, when Stefan grabbed her wrist. "Let him out."

"No. He's just going to warn Elijah," Damon says.

"I'm going back to stabbing you,"  Jensen told the dark-haired vampire. "And now, stabbing Stefan."

"You have to let him out," Elena demanded. "You can't keep him here."

"Just until the Mikaelson's are dead," Stefan answered.

Elena moved forward, only to be held back by Damon; Stefan stood in front of the door.

"I'm going to use vervain-laced pencils to stab the both of you," Jensen threatened.
—(••÷[ ꃳꋪꄲ꓄ꁝꏂꋪ ꋬꋊ꒯ ꇙ꒐ꇙ꓄ꏂꋪ ]÷••)—