Chapter seven

CHAPTER SEVEN:  ghost world

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CHAPTER SEVEN: ghost world

|!¤*'~''~'*¤!| b̵̸͙̅̽͡ͅr̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚t̴͕͖͓̀h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ s̩͙͖̋͛͟i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟s̩͙͖̋͛͟t̴͕͖͓̀ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ |!¤*'~''~'*¤!|

JENSEN GILBERT WAS HEADING TOWARDS THE TOWN SQUARE WITH ELENA. The two were looking for Alaric and Jeremy as Carol Lockwood stood on the stage. "As a long-time member of the Historical Society, I am especially proud to be kicking off this day of festivities. Thank you, volunteers. Tonight, we turn off our town's lights and flare up our lanterns in honor of the night of illumination started by our founders 150 years ago. Here's founding family member Tobias Fell with a history lesson."

There were many volunteers.  Jensen and Elena had managed to find Jeremy and Alaric, walking up to the two. "Hey, sorry I'm late. What did I miss?"

"You didn't miss anything," Jeremy replied.

Tobias Fell had walked up the stage, stopping at the podium to begin giving his speech. "The first illumination was held in celebration with the newfound prosperity that Mystic Falls enjoyed after the war."

Jeremy laughs, which makes both Elena and Jensen look at him. "What's so funny?"

Jeremy looks at the stage, gesturing to it which makes the twins turn to look at the stage.

"The founders, they placed lanterns over the doors to indicate that it was safe for their neighbors to come outside again. That night was an opportunity for the community of Mystic Falls to come together, a chance to strengthen ties with neighbors, business owners, and the..."

|!¤*'~''~'*¤!| b̵̸͙̅̽͡ͅr̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚t̴͕͖͓̀h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ s̩͙͖̋͛͟i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟s̩͙͖̋͛͟t̴͕͖͓̀ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ |!¤*'~''~'*¤!|

The three siblings and history teacher had all gone to the Grill. They had taken seats outside, instead of side the place. As there would be more people inside, and more listening into their conversation. "Hey, Jer, I need you to help me with something." Elena tells the younger one.

"What's up?" Jeremy asked back.

Elena pulled out journals from her purse. "I've been going through Stefan's old journals. Every single time that he's gone off the rails in the past, his best friend Lexi's been the one to bring him back."

Brother and sister ➋~ᴇᴍजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें