Chapter twelve

CHAPTER TWELVE: the ties that binds

*•.¸ b̵̸͙̅̽͡ͅr̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚t̴͕͖͓̀h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ s̩͙͖̋͛͟i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟s̩͙͖̋͛͟t̴͕͖͓̀ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ ¸.•*

BONNIE BENNETT LEAD THE TWO GILBERTS INTO THE OLD WITCH HOUSE.
"I've been having these dreams for days now. It's like the witches are trying to send me a message." Bonnie explained to the twins.

"I just can't believe that you guys kept this from us this whole time," Elena says.

"Stefan thought, if you knew where the coffins were, Klaus could threaten people to get the information out of you."

"So, these are the rest of his family?" Jensen asked.

"Yeah. Elijah and two others. This one..." she walks over to the large coffin. "is the one we can't open. We don't know who is in it, or whats in it, only that I think my dream's telling me it'll help us kill Klaus."

Jensen walked over to the smaller ones, opening one.

"Jensen!" Bonnie scolded.

"What?" Jensen questioned, looking down. It was a man, with long hair.

"What the hell are you doing?" Stefan asked upon entering the room.

"I needed them to know about the coffin."

"And I needed you to keep them out of it, Bonnie."

"So what are you gonna do, Stefan? Are you gonna kidnap me, so that I won't tell anyone?" Elena asked.

"Don't tempt me, Elena."

Jensen stated to search his pockets for the pencils he used to keep on him.

"I think I know, who can open the coffin, Stefan. And I need Elena and Jensen to help me find her." Bonnie speaks.

"Find who? What are you talking about?"

"I couldn't place her face at first. Then I realized..."  Bonnie pulls a photo out of her pocket and shows the twins.

"Oh my god, Bonnie."

Stefan looks at the photo.  "Who is this?"