Chapter six

CHAPTER SIX: smells like teen spirit

░▒▓█ ɓ૨σƭɦε૨ αɳ∂ รเรƭε૨ █▓▒░

DAMON SALVATORE HAD PANICKED WHEN HE HAD GONE BACK TO THE HOSPITAL TO GET JENSEN GILBERT, AND THE OTHER WASN'T THERE. Only to discover that Tyler Lockwood and Caroline Forbes had picked the other up and dropped the other off at his house. 

Now, both Elena and Jensen were following Alaric through the woods, were he would be teaching the two how to fight. Alaric punched the mannequins, making the two stakes sink into the test dummy. "So the pressure of your punch ejects the stakes."

Elena nodded. "Easy enough."

"Woman first," Jensen extended a hand to the dummy.

Elena playfully rolled her eyes, before walking up to it. She throws a punch, but the stakes stay in the sleeve. "That's weird." She throws another punch, it still doesn't work. She tried one more time, before she got the sleeve. "Must be jammed or something."

"You're not strong enough. Better start lifting some weights, put some meat on your bones," Alaric says

"Thanks for not sugar-coating it," Elena moved out of the way as Alaric gestured for Jensen to try.

Alaric reached in his bag as Jensen punched it, hard and making the stakes go into the chest of the dummy.

Alaric had held up a grenade-after saying, the clearly, one of the twins weren't skin and bones-"You know what this is?"

"A vervain grenade. I've used one before," Elena answered.

"Then you know the element of surprise is your only advantage when it comes to a vampire," He pulls the pin out of a grenade and throws it in Elena's hand. "Surprise."

"Oh my god," She throws it in the air and the grenade explodes.

"Okay, so, everyone's gone insane. That's great to know!" Jensen sarcastically replied, after having pulled Elena back as the grenade exploded.

"This isn't a joke to me, Ric," Elena angrily angrily pulls off her sleeve.

"You think I'm joking? Vampires will take whatever they want. They will hurt whoever they want. And they'll do it without remorse. It's their nature." Alaric informed.

Jensen leaned against one of the trees, sighing.

"You don't have to use pronouns. You can say Stefan." Elena told the teacher.