Chapter ten

CHAPTER TEN: the new deal

—(••÷[ ᏰᏒᎧᏖᏂᏋᏒ ᏗᏁᎴ ᏕᎥᏕᏖᏋᏒ ]÷••)—

JENSEN GILBERT HAD AN OVERWHELMING FEELING OF FEAR AND PARANOIA. He would go into his siblings rooms, making sure they were alive, checking for a pulse. And would call the others, sometimes fearing the most and driving down to their place to check on them.

A few times, this had caused him to be attacked. Caroline had immediately started to apologize frantically, while Jensen was asking if she was okay.

Bonnie had almost lit him on fire.

He sat in the Grill, next to Elena. Bonnie sat in front of the two.

"I feel like I'm going crazy. Totally paranoid all the time," Elena says.

"You have a right to be. Klaus is still out there and he knows you tried to kill him," Bonnie reasoned.

"Why hasn't he made a move? There has been no sign of him. Nothing. Just my slow spiral into insanity."

"Join the club. Every time I close my eyes, I have that nightmare. On repeat."

"The same dream?" Jensen asked.

"Yeah! Four coffins, Klaus is in one of them. It's weird," Bonnie frowned. "Are you okay?"

"What if it's not just some dream? What if it's like...you know...witch dream?" Elena questioned.

"It's just stress. I'll figure it out. Jensen, how are you?"

"Me? I'm fine," he says, despite the fact the he continued to look up and around his surroundings.

Elena frowned, reaching to place her hand over his, to try and comfort him, but he jumped. Jensen let out a breathe when seeing Elena. Elena slowly moved her hand, taking his hand in her's and beginning to smooth little patterns onto the back of his hand.

"And what about Stefan? Has there been any sign of him?" Bonnie questioned.

"He betrayed us Bonnie. The Stefan that we know is gone."

"He had to do it for some reason," Jensen says. "Klaus gave him his freedom but it had to be something added."

"How is Damon handling it?" Bonnie asked.

"Damon is...Damon."
—(••÷[ ᏰᏒᎧᏖᏂᏋᏒ ᏗᏁᎴ ᏕᎥᏕᏖᏋᏒ ]÷••)—

Apparently, Jeremy had been fired from the Grill. Both Jensen and Elena called him. He didn't answered either. "Jeremy, the minute that you get this call me!" Elena left the message, then hung up. "Unbelievable!"