Chapter XII: Plan Execution

After returning to Delhi I started making plans. The company gave the notice that we will get our Diwali leaves after 3 days so I finally decided that I will carry out all the plans during that holiday.

The vacation started but I still didn't have any plans so that night I decided to facetime Nasim. I told him the story and asked him for any plan that would be suitable to carry out.

He replied, "Man I am not professional in doing such burglary but I think you should first send her a phone somehow so that you both get connected and carry out a plan together."

"That's a good idea but how can I send her the phone?" I asked

"Maybe with the help of someone like a maid or any kid who has access to her." He replied.

Then we talk about our professional life and family and dismissed the call.

From the next day onwards I started to stalk her house. I would park my car on the other side of the road and note down every person's entry and exit to the house. After doing that for 2-3 days I certainly got my target. Tiya's brother Afzal had a son named Unaiz who would come every evening to play in the front yard and he was around 7-8 yrs so it wouldn't be tough for me to make him my friend and tell him to give the mobile phone to Tiya.

That evening I purchased a phone and saved my phone number so that Tiya could contact me after getting it. I also purchased a few chocolates to convince Unaiz for that work.

On reaching Tiya's house I found that Unaiz was on the field running with a kite and trying continuously to fly the kite. when I was a kid I used to love flying kites and would always be mad to try different kinds of kites. I still remember that I would visit my nearby library to read a bulky book named "aerodynamics of kites". People would generally get shocked seeing a kid reading such a bulky Physics book.

Seeing that kid struggling with his kite I couldn't stop to go toward him to help him. I took his kite and asked him "should I help you."

Wholeheartedly Unaiz replied "yeah Sure." I saw that the bridle of the kite wasn't tied properly So I opened it and adjusted the bridle and bridle point properly. After that, I told him to run and as he ran the kite went directly up pointing towards the sky.

Unaiz became very happy seeing his kite flying beneath the Clouds and thanked me. I found that time proper to propose the plan and so I said

"Actually I am a friend of your aunt Tiya"

Listening to that he stared at me for a while and then he asked "So won't you meet with Aunty?"

"Your father won't allow me" I replied.

"Yeah! I don't know why nowdays papa had become so strict on her she isn't allowed to go out of her room also. Is something had happened to her?" He asked

"I don't know buddy but will you help me with one thing." I said

Then I went towards the car and brought that phone. I gave him the phone saying "handle this to Tiya aunty secretly and don't say about this anybody."

He agreed to it and I returned back to my home.

After reaching home I sat on my sofa and started to wait for her call. Around 9pm I received a call from her. I told her that Suhani had told me to elope her from her house to which she replied-

"I have already talked with her. Its tough for me to even go out my room. My marriage had been fixed with a friend of my brother and my parents are forcing me to agree it. They have finalize the marriage after 3 days. I will do anything to go out of this prison and marry Suhani but I need time to plan everything out. I will call you tomorrow after setting a plan."

I agreed to her Idea and dismissed the call.