Chapter XV: Four Day Stay

DAY-1
***********************************************
After coming to the house we kinda felt free from the chaos of doctors and patients. Tiya shifted one bed to the hall for Suhani as the washroom was close to it and also the kitchen. There was also a tv located on the wall of the hall so Suhani wouldn't get bored sitting and sleeping there. I just made a few rounds around the house to discover the place.

After Settling down suhani, Tiya asked me to go to a nearby mart for purchasing stuff. I agreed and we both went to the mart. She bought mostly food items and fruits for Suhani and we completed our shopping within an hour.

While returning home we saw a marriage celebration on the road. Seeing that Tiya became quite sad. seeing her sad I asked "what happened" but she didn't reply anything.

On reaching home she straight went to the kitchen to cook food. I thought that I should help her so I also entered the kitchen. She said that She will be able to cook herself and as she was kinda sad I didn't force much. I sat in the hall and started to talk with Suhani.

After a few minutes, I found that Tiya was crying over the phone talking with someone. Initially, I couldn't understand with whom she was talking but gradually I understood that she was talking with her mother.

I was thinking that how tough these last few days had been for Tiya. Leaving her family, seeing the accident of her love and now pouring herself into so many chores. I also understood that she is so emotionally connected with people and I appreciated that in my mind.

As She continued her talk over call. I went inside the kitchen and companied her with cooking.

We did our lunch quite late that day around 3 pm and after that Tiya sat on Suhani's bed to feed her medicine and give massages to her legs. They did a little talking and as Tiya was kinda tired she slept beside her keeping her hand close to Suhani's waist. They both were looking cute together but also kinda awkward to me. I thought I should give them some privacy so I went outside to get some pure air and to discover the city.

I returned home in the evening and found that Tiya and Suhani were watching a movie together. Seeing me entering Suhani asked Where was I? to which I replied –

"I was just taking a few rounds and discovering your city. Which movie you guys are watching?" I asked

"Life of Pi. Wanna join us?" she replied

"Yeah, sure! I love this movie" I said

"You both enjoy this I gotta go to make dinner," Tiya said and she went towards the kitchen. I sat on the sofa. Suhani stood from her bad and sat beside me on the sofa and said-

"Thank you buddy to be with me in my rough time."

DAY-2
************************************************

The next morning I woke up around 7 am and found Tiya working in the kitchen. Suhani was still sleeping holding her teddy bear. I wished Tiya "good morning" and went to washroom. After getting freshened up I went to the kitchen and asked Tiya what she was cooking. She said "I am cooking 'Gaajar ka halwa' Suhani's favourite. Do you like it?"

"Everyone on this planet loves this and the smell has already increased my appetite," I replied

She laughed and said me to wait in the hall for a few minutes.