Chapter 1- The Meeting...

Emma's POV:
I fidget nervously with the scrap of lace that trails across the inside of my thigh, nervous energy inhabiting my tiny body. I've loved BDSM since I was 12, always wanting to be acquainted with it somehow, in some way.

However, going to parties and ending up on my own because my best friend Natalie needed a wingwoman, is not my ideal situation.

I've had about five different dommes approach me, each one possessing glorified beauty, candidly asking if I'm free on the sly, but I could sense their bad energy from a mile away. Three of them were men anyway, easily repulsing my soul.

I'm no fool.

With dommes in Abbey Wood, you either have the petty, eventually regrettable ones who are up for fun and treat you like dog shit afterwards, but then there's the inevitable dommes who enjoy play time to its full extent, and proceed with lavishing aftercare and make you feel like you're the post important thing on earth.

I sigh loudly and sip on my drink, feelings of disparity crowding my frame as the alcohol warms my mouth...when a shadow towers over my booth, a daunting gaze I'm unable to meet the strength of burns through the corneas, a heavy gulp flying down my throat, tunnelling downward.

"Mind if I sit?" I notice that this winsome, dark green eyed goddess is talking to me, a shy young blonde girl hidden away in the corner of the sultry aura this room is intensely clouded in...me? Are you sure?

I look around my space, noticing the other desperate bodies are crowded in their own discreet corner, finding no time for niceties and pleasing themselves however they so wish... "Well?" being yanked out of my gaze, I realise I haven't given her an appropriate answer in my daze of amazement, so I just shake my head 'no' bashfully, words unable to be formed at the petrifying beauty before me.

"Thank you..." she murmurs to herself as she slides her fit, toned body into the seat across from me, her figure, which is apparent to me as she's attired in dom gear, clearly making it obvious that she's going to stay a while...

"Hello there, flower. What's your name?" I shift nervously in my seat when the most drop-dead goregous domme I must have ever seen initiates conversation, my nerves pushing to get the better of me like daggers in my ass. How dare they. Stupid nerves. Leave me alone!

"E-Emmeline...but people call me Emma." I damn myself for stuttering, pleading to appear something less than a thankless, mess of a submissive. "Are you here alone tonight, Emma?" the extra hint placed in her voice suggest something beyond the tip of the iceberg, something that I daren't awaken, especially when I'm attired in my sub gear...

"I-I'm with my friend...although she's uh, busy." I shyly point to the discreet corner, where she, the woman who ditched me for a better offer, is having her body dragged across the floor painfully in nipple clamps, the metal taking ahold of her moaning carcass. As Natalie whines to the pit of her soul in pain and pleasure, the radiant woman sat across from me shackles my core with her deep laugh, my small body shaking at the abrupt noise.

"I see. Do you come here often?" I ponder her question deeply, not ashamed to admit while you have a flair for BDSM, wide and open public places are necessarily my thing, especially when I'm all on my lonesome. "N-no...I'd rather be anywhere else than here, to be honest." biting her plump lower lip, the domme squints minimally before saying the measly words I knew so well would follow... "Anywhere else?" she smoothly strokes my arm in upward circles, sending cold shivers down my spine, like snow tracing a tree trunk.

"Yeah...especially with a domme as beautiful as you..." the courage used to form the phrase in a slight forwarded manner from a submissive always pleases a domme, the back and forth, hot and cold type not seem to be within Lauren's range. She seems impressed with how outspoken I am, a risk I knew would go either way...and it looks like it worked.