The end!

hey there everyone, i hope you enjoyed the book!

i've come to a recent decision to end the book here at 20 Chapters.

i didn't want the story to drag on and become irrelevant and make you guys become uninterested in it as time went on.

i also got creatively bored with the story and decided it was time for a bit of a change.

i'll most likely be doing a sequel to this book because I really want the crime lovers and myself to finish the case of Melanie Thorne, and i'd like to involve BDSM into the story more, and explore and go deeper with Emma and Lauren's relationship. In addition to showing more of the parenting side of things when it comes to Max.

i'm also currently working on a new story called "I Loved You First...". There will be no smut and bdsm won't come into play, but if i end up doing a sequel to it, maybe it will later on.

It's a GXG story, it's set in Hebden Bridge, and that's all i'm gonna say!

if you saw the update i posted about the uploading schedule, it still applies, starting next week, but i will use it for my new book instead.

the sequel to "Don't Be Scared I'm Just a Dominatrix..." will most likely start publishing on Monday 10th October 2022. My plan is that i'll upload one chapter from that book on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:00pm, the days where chapters from my other book won't be published.

if you would like me to include anything else in the new book or the sequel, please don't be shy to tell me!

so long story short, this story has come to an end, but a new one is coming soon!

thank you for reading! <3