Chapter 3- All About Lauren...

Lauren's POV:
I watch as the beautiful blonde resting her body on mine circles herself onto my chest, feeling right at home in my curves.

I knew deep down that approaching a shy little switch like Emma would either be dangerous, or exciting.

And it's proving to be both.

I didn't half expect her to come to the party, as glad as i am that she did. Taking care of her, curled up sweetly on my body was the highlight of the evening.

Her low breathing whistles through a miniature open gap in her mouth, a small coo that makes her seem at ease, which also enhances the reddish colour on her luscious lips.

She's such a beautiful girl...whether she's a submissive or not.

Her drowsy head drops from my exposed collar bone toward my full, broad chest, using my breasts as a pillow.

I bite back a little laugh filled with humour, and i can tell she's woken up from her deep slumber. Her head bops up with a sharp gasp, most likely surprised she woke up with her head deep inside my cleavage, my breasts still feeling warm from her soft head placed there.

"Oh! M-Mistress! I- i'm sorry, i didn't mean to invade your privacy-"

I bat my hand in the air, dismissing her apology as if it was nothing, not too keen on making her anymore nervous than she already was. "Don't worry, sweetheart. Not a problem. Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, yeah i did, thank you. Uhh, where's my sister, Mistress?" Emma looks around the room hopelessly, her hair mousing on the front of her beautiful face like a curtain.

"She went on home, my lovely, she asked me to take you home as well."

"Oh, i'm sorry." she dips her head sorrowfully, thinking she's some sort of burden to me, but couldn't be further from the truth.

"Don't be sorry, i'm happy to take you home...but I think you should have some food first. How about that?" i refuse to let someone into my home as a guest and leave them with an empty stomach. I was raised with better manners than that.

"I- i really don't want to be any trouble-"

"You're no trouble, not at all. What would you like to eat?"

Emma chews on her lips in a way which i find, unbeknownst to her, outstandingly attractive, before she responds with an answer, "C-could i have pizza please, Ma'am? O-or Mistress? How should i refer to you?"

"Either one will do. Mistress, Ma'am...as long as you show me respect, i'll show you some. And yes, i'll make you pizza. What vegtable would you like with it?" instead of asking her if she wants greenery or not, i insist she must have. I don't want to feed her anything too unhealthy.

"I- i don't know, Ma'am, you choose." i notice Emma's face scrunch up distastefully at her mispronunciation, something that's happened many times now.

"As you wish." i slowly detach my body from hers, which results in a low pout from Emma, but i let her follow my line of trail into my kitchen, her small body mimicking mine.

She stands shyly as i yank open my freezer door and pull out a cheese pizza, and ducks her head, smiling in an adorable way that makes me grin also.

I pat the kitchen island surface willingly, causing Emma's head to tip upward in a little move.

"Do you wanna hop up?" she nods eagerly, letting me hoist up her small frame onto the black marble tabletop.

"Y'know, i've always said that if you sit on the table, you won't be getting married..." i look her up and down, her little body sat with such reticence and composure which i swallow deeply. "But i think i'll allow it, just this once."

She not-so-subtly watches me with an intent eye as i rinse over and chop up some broccoli that will be placed on the side of her plate, ready to eat.

I'm unaware if Emma likes broccoli or not, but either way she'll eat it without a mere complaint.

"So, Emma, is switch your only classification? Or do you have others?" she shifts nervously in her spot, unsure of how to respond.

"I- i do consent to age-play..." she points to the 'LG' bracelet on her ankle. Some people hide their fetishes in the community, when they most certainly shouldn't. No domme or sub should discriminate against another's fetish, when they're sure to have a feel for it as well.

"Thank you for being honest with me. How often do you prefer that kind of roleplay?"

"Not often, Ma'am. I- it's usually my domme that forces me to get into the mindset." i take a mental note of how Emma uses the word 'forces', the word pinpointed massively in her sentence...she must've had bad experiences with dominatrices before.

Something in me wants to set them straight: no submissive should feel negatively after an experience with a domme. Certain people put such a downer on the reputation of the word, making it seem like we hold some kind of unrepentant authority that takes itself to extremes.

I'll gladly be the dominatrix to show Emma what it means to be cherished by a domme.

"I see..."

Soon enough, we're both sat down with two plates full of cheese pizza and freshly washed broccoli. "Thank you for the food, Ma'am." i chuckled, humouring the girl sat adjacent to me, the seat almost too big for her small hips. "You're absolutely welcome, sweetheart."

Somehow, it seemed to become much more of a regular thing now, speaking to Emma, a cherished thing that now felt part of my daily routine, as if i couldn't remember a time i didn't know her.

I haven't dommed her in anyway...my flogger hasn't lashed at her skin...she hasn't even been inside my dungeon yet.

Not seen all the precious things that are held in the rooms darkly painted walls...all my whips, my chains...my vibrators.

She seems happy enough just texting, and I see her every now and again, when i'm not in sessions. I daren't push her in any direction that she doesn't want to go in.

I try my best to respect the space of my subs; any human needs the time to process. I haven't claimed Emma yet...

And...and, i don't think i will.

I feel a different way about this certain girl than i have done about any other sub i've ever dommed, than any other sub i've let through the doors of my dungeon...i've never had these feelings, especially before dominating their obeying bodies. She's caring, kind, and so...sweet.

Wait, when have i ever liked someone that was sweet?!

What on earth has this girl done to me?!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
I think i'm going to speed things up a little bit with Emma and Lauren, but i won't jump straight into a relationship.

I hope you're enjoying it so far :)

Again, hate to be that person, but please share with people you think might like this story.

It really means a lot.

TTFN