Chapter 14- καλως ηρθες στην ΕΛΛΑΔΑ (Welcome To Greece)...

I step out of Lauren's privately owned jet with my sons hand in mine to be greeted by the cultural and fascinating island of Santorini, embracing the beautiful scenery around me.

The view below me is outstanding, "I feel like i'm in the set of Mama Mia or something." i feel Lauren's fingertips scrape up and down my back soothingly as i breathe in the Greek air.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" i turn around to reply and notice that Lauren is looking at me, not the ground below us, "Smooth, Thorne, smooth."

Lauren chuckles deeply, and we are escorted onto a ferry to our first destination.

Lauren plunges the door open of our hotel room, the brightness of the sun taking our breath away. Well, two of us. Max is curled up on my chest, fast asleep.

"I should probably put the little guy down for a nap. He was awake with excitement for most of the night."

"Of course he was. His mummy is taking him on holiday, i'd be excited too."

"Yeah, you didn't have to deal with a two year old running around your house screaming 'HOLIDAY, HOLIDAY' at 5am."

It seems to be a thing now that Max and Lauren gang up on me. With the two boisterous personalities around me, i can barely get a word in edgewise.

Lauren has managed to get us a table in a reserved and inviting underwater restaurant, below Santorini's beloved ocean wildlife.

I still can't decide what to wear, so i've called in Max for backup.

"Okay, Maxy. You ready to help mummy pick out a dress?"

"Why not G'een Pas'a Lady do it?"

"Because Green Pasta Lady is making the reservation, and i'm the only one who isn't dressed." i flick through my outfits and weigh out my options, when Max points to one of my dresses with a subtle muliticolour.

"Dat on'!"

"Mm, the tropical one? I guess we are eating under the sea

"Mm, the tropical one? I guess we are eating under the sea...maybe i'll blend in with the coral." i slip into my dress, and help Max acquit his very dapper suspenders...