Chapter 9- To Date, Or Not To Date, That Is The Question...

Lauren's POV:
I carefully add the final touches to the perfectly romantic spot i've allocated at the top of a hill, since Emma will be here any minute.

I hope she likes all of this...i adore Emma, and i want her to know how just valuable she is, no matter what it takes.

Her long and dainty leg steps out of the limo i sent for her, her heel covered foot pressing onto the grass and pulling out her entire body, and i notice she's attired in a humble yet sexy white dress, the cleavage revealing, but not too revealing. I suddenly realise that i get to spend the entire evening looking at this goddess of beauty, her figure of perfection for my eyes only...what a lucky woman i am.

"Good evening, Miss Alton." i say, holding myself in a proud manner. Her reply is just as polite, and i can easily tell from the smile that stretches across her face she's just as excited for the upcoming evening as i am. "Good evening, Miss Thorne. This is quite the set-up you have here." i smile at Emma's admiration for the work and effort i put into the array before us, glad she noticed my attempt at romanticism.

"It's all for you. Everything you see is yours for the taking. Please, have a seat." Emma lowers her body and takes a seat on one of the several cushions i laid out for her, breaking the silence with a little light laugh. "You've never been on a date before, have you?" my profession doesn't give me much time to carry out the act of dating, and it seems as though Emma can clearly tell. There goes my chance at seeming more capable, as i'm not keen to be seen as someone who's inadequate.

"No, i have not. Am i doing it right?" she merely chuckles and wafts a ludicrous hand in the air, trying to put me at ease.

"There's no right way to do a date. They all end up differently. But i like the fact that you did all of this yourself." once again, a smile shines on my face as Emma realises how serious i am about my affection toward her, eager to show her that not all dominatrices have a bad reputation.

"I always say, 'love is worth the effort'. You look stunning, by the way." i curse myself for not complimenting the blonde beauty on her gorgeous appearance already, finding it ridiculous that the action wasn't immediately carried out when i laid my eyes on her.

"Thank you," Emma takes a long look at my outfit, which consists of a black dress which reaches my thighs, the cleavage slightly plunging, a golden belt looped around my waist, and my brunette hair in soft, long curls, before replying with a grin, "so do you...although, you're always goregous." i find the fluttery feeling in the pit of my stomach confusing as when i normally recieve a compliment from anyone, i merely accept it, however Emma isn't just 'anyone'.

"Tonight is about you, so i don't want any compliments. Now, then..." i take the picnic basket and lift up the lid, Emma's eyes peering inside at the delicacies held inside, her mouth popping open, agape. "...are you hungry?"

Her beautiful face holds a smile, one filled with intense hunger and admiration

Her beautiful face holds a smile, one filled with intense hunger and admiration. "God, yes. As a mother, i barely get time to eat for myself." at the mention of her small child, for some reason another flutter occurs in my diaphragm, thinking about the sweet young boy who Emma holds close to her heart. "I'm glad you shared that part of you to me. Max is very cute."