Chapter 5- Meeting Max...

Lauren's POV:
Emma seems so nervous to spend the night in my house...and rightly so.

I suppose if i were a submissive sharing a reckless night with a dominatrix as intimidating as myself, i'd be squirming too. Anyway, what's the point of being a dominatrix if i can't be intimidating? That's just about half the fun.

"No, that's not what i meant!" i can't hold back a trilling laugh at Emma's dirty sexual innuendo. This woman is too cute for my own comfort. A cuteness i can't seem to get enough of...

"It's fine, honestly." i eye her carefully, considering the beautiful night ahead when she speaks up, her voice smaller than her carcass.

"I- uhh, would it be okay if i had a shower, Mistress?"

"Go for it. The towels are in the cupboard beside the door."

"Thank you, ma'am." Emma disappears outside of the room to take her requested shower, leaving me to fold her delicate clothes into an open space I made in my white-oak dresser for her.

I pick up a pair of lacy baby blue undergarments, clasped onto a pair of garters. In a gentle tsk, I say, "Who knew someone so innocent-looking owned something so naughty?" i chuckle, enjoying that the thought will remain unbeknownst to Emma that i saw her underclothes.

I hear a small slight ping, a notification ringing through Emma's phone on my night stand beside me that i didn't expect.

I decide to take a peek at it, not knowing what it contains.

I expected it to be a text from Heather wondering how everything is going, and it was, but it seems to be a different approach...

Heather: "Hey, babe. Max says he really misses his mummy, i've given him his dummy and bottle but he really misses you, i think he'd appreciate a call in say, half an hour?? TTYL"

Thoughts circle around my head, as if i'm a fucking cartoon character after bumping my head on a wall i did not see coming. I'm so confused...Emma has a kid?!

"Ahhhhh!" i jolt up in surprise at the yell that i'm sure didn't come out of my own mouth, and head toward the bathroom in a hurry. What's happened now?

After i adjust the temperature of the shower for Emma, to a lower heat i'm sure will soothe her bones, i brisk my fingertips along her long forearm before she has the chance to step back in, her bare vulnerable body quivering at my prescience.

"Y'know...you can tell me anything, right?" i say, in an attempt to uncover the secret i recently found out. She has no loyalty to me: there's no reason why she should tell me one of the most important parts of her life. And yet? I'm deeply hurt by this...subs have kept things from me before. Why is she any different?

"Y-yes, i- i know that, ma'am..." from the way her body shivers, I sense now isn't the time. But when will be the time to uncover a secret as big as this?

When i arrive back, i decide to do something evil...something i never thought i was that immoral of doing.

I pick up Emma's phone, the heft of it light. With a worrisome thought, text Heather back, posing as Emma. Stop, Lauren. You've never meddled in a sub's life before. Why do it now?

Emma: "Poor little guy. Maybe you could call me in 30 minutes??"

I hope Heather replies fast...I really don't know why Emma is keeping this a secret from me. Have i come on too strong? I'm prone to making people think i'm some heartless monster, but once you get to know me, i can be featherlight...when i want to be. The word 'dominatrix' always has some baggage that comes along with it. I knew that when i entered this community...