Chapter 13- The Flight...

Me and Emma settle into seats for the long 4 hour flight, she's probably in shock to learn that i have my own plane instead of flying public.

Max fidgets in excitement on his seat of his mum's lap, " 'Oliday, mama!"

"Yes baby, i know! Which island are we going to?"

"Santorini, an Island in the Aegean Sea. I hope you packed sunscreen." granted, they didn't have much time to pack at all. I couldn't wait to whisk them both away to an exotic land, far away from London.

"It sounds beautiful...i've never been to Greece."

"Where have you been?"

"Work has taken me all over the place. Sweden, France, Italy. Before Maxy was born my dads took me and my siblings all around the world to learn about different cultures, but Greece is one place i've never had the greater fortune of visiting."

"Have 'ou been before, 'auren?" Max asks, chewing on his mum's hoodie tassel, "Yes, i have. It's a very warm, beautiful place, and it's got a beautiful ocean."

"Mama, can i s'im?"

"No baby, when you're a bit bigger i'm gonna get you swimming lessons, but we don't have to go far. Mummy can protect you."

Everytime i see Emma with Max, it makes me want her more. Her showcases her for the amazing mother that she is.

Much later on, i see Emma peering at me from the top of her magazine that's nestled in her palms, which makes me curl my index finger and beckon her closer to me from her seat across the way.

"But Max is in the other room, he could hear us..." i smirk deviantly, "Good thing i've managed to get a babysitter for Max for a portion of the trip so we can be alone."

"Oh, well in that case..." Emma leans forward and wraps her arms around my neck like chains, "I want you." she says with an outspoken confidence, "Do you now?" Emma nods enthusiastically.

"I need you to touch me, Mistress." i bite out a curse before i capture her mouth with mine, coaxing it open as i settle back in my seat.

I position Emma on the table and grab a nearby blanket and spread it over our laps, then slide my hands under it, stroking Emma's inner thigh as my lips brush against her throat.

"Oh..." she moans in delight. My fingers find Emma's centre and rub it in a tight circle through her clothes. Her eyes go unfocused as all her attention hones on the throb between her legs.

Seeming unable to stand my teasing, she moves to straddle my lap, trapping my hand between her legs.

"That's better..." Emma uttered, "So much for our security blanket." i rip it away from our bodies and toss it aside.

"Do you mind, Mistress?" i click my tongue lightly, "Definitely not. The view is better like this."

I lean forward to pepper her neck with fiery kisses. I curse the thin layer of fabric that separates her lips from my skin.

"I just want you to be comfortable." i say through a kiss. She wraps her arms around my neck and grinds against my fingers, making her quiver, "Oh, i am."

Emma's hands slither down my chest and slide between my legs, thrilling at the dampness she finds there, "You're ready for me..."

"Always." she unzips my jeans and slips her finger to my most willing place, feeling of the rough fabric of my clothes contrast with the smoothness of my skin.

I thrust my hips up into her touch and moan loudly, "Emma..."

"Mmm, i love that sound, but you'd better keep it down, Mistress." my eyes darken at Emma's teasing, "Is that a challenge?"

My fingers dip inside of Emma, and she bites her lip as her hips writhe into my touch, "Yes..." is the only word she manages to push out.

"I bet i can make you come first..." my breath is hot and heavy in Emma's ear, and she shivers when my fingers never break pace as they work her over, but i'm determind to bring her climax in sync with me.

She slips her fingers inside me once again, pumping rapidly as i rock into her touch, "Oh, god..."

I close my eyes, breathing deeply. She redoubles her efforts, desperate to see me loose control.

But she seems so focused on my pleasure that she's momentarily distracted from her own...

Until i add another finger as my thumb continues to circle her.

My other hand finds Emma's breasts under her clothes, teasing her nipple through her bra.

"I won't come until you do..." she moves faster against me, pushing me toward the edge even as my touch pulls her impossibly deeper and higher, "Come for me, Emma."

I can tell that my words shoot straight through to Emma's core. Her toes curl and her mouth falls open, i know how close she is.

She leans forward and bites into my shoulder, hard, burying all her moans and cries as pleasure crashes through her, "...Mmfph!"

My eyes roll back as i let go at the same time, and i can't help but scream her name.

We shudder together, trembling with release, and eventually, Emma gathers the strength to lift her head and look at me in the eye, "Call it a tie?" i chuckle, kissing Emma lightly.

"Fair enough. But watch yourself, i might demand a rematch." i make room for her in my wide-aisle seat to lay next to me, and when Max is back we all fall asleep under the touch of a blanket.

We were all awoken by one of my staff, informing us that the plane had safely arrived.

I lead Emma down the staircase of the plane, and she takes in the world around her.

"Welcome to Greece, Alton's."

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Thank you so much for reading this chapter!

I decided to add a chapter in before they arrived in Greece, hope you don't mind!

Make sure you follow me so you don't miss any new chapters that come out!

This was the first time i've written something like this, and i really wanted to wait a few chapters rather than doing it before the first 5 chapters :)

Let me know what you think <3

(THIS CHAPTER WAS INSPIRED BY CHOICES.)