Chapter 2- The Party...

Emma's POV:
I pace around my large house, furious at not knowing what to do with myself.

Or that damn invitation and the number Lauren gave me, which calls out to me endlessly with a strong, powerful voice.

Most of the time, i know what to do in situations like these, and not knowing is a crippling thought my body has haunted itself with greatly. So as a result, i've called my sister Heather over for advice.

"So, you called me over and not Lauren because...?" i roll my eyes in an upward fashion, her delayed intelligence of the situation boring me.

"Because i'm shitting myself! A dominatrix as beautiful as Lauren Thorne asked me to go to one of her parties!" all i'm met with from my sister is a confused look, which bores into my mind painfully.

"And? I know parties aren't your scene, but you said it. She's the hottest domme in our minuscule town. You might never get this chance again." i know that, dumbass. Siblings are so stupid.

"Yeah...will you come with me? It said i can bring a plus one, and if i went on my own i'd probably end up freaking out."

"You don't wanna ask Nat?" as if. Ever since she ditched me at the club, i can only imagine it happening again at the party. I scowl at the memory of my friend, not wanting to ruin this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity because of her.

"No. And plus, you're here."

"Charming."

I flick through my outfits in my wardrobe, scanning endlessly for something sly, sexy, but on the whole hot. If i was going to anyone's random party with a few friends, i'd just pick out the first outfit that appealed to me, not giving two thoughts about it.

But this is Lauren Thorne. I cannot turn up at her doorstep in an LA grey sweatshirt and joggers.

"Mm, i guess black garters would be a start..." i slide my legs into the soft mesh material, and decide to pair it with a tight black pencil skirt with braiding down the side, reaching barely above the knee. I look all over my bedroom to try and find my favourite black leather top that enhances my breasts and torso in a delicious way Lauren is sure to lap at.

"Ah hah! Found you!" living in a house like this, things get lost easy. You'll see what i mean by that later.

The first time i've decided to go to a party and actually make some effort, the feeling foreign to me.

Me and Heather approach Laurnen's esteemed mansion, seeing several other domme's and sub's enter, pets on leashes being dragged into the threshold by their respective owners.

Seems like it's going to be busy...

All of a sudden, I tense up, my body jerking tightly in one single move.

I run in dashing fear toward the nearest bathroom and place myself on the floor, knees tugged to my chest as i hug them, the pressure digging into my skin.

I guess i underestimated how scared i would be walking into a flashy dominatrix's home, attired in an all black outfit...

I'm also pretty sure she saw me run into here like a maniac, distressed at the mere thought of seeing her. It's not hoax that Lauren claims everyone she lays her eyes on for her own, shy or not.