Chapter 11- Rebecca Thorne...

Lauren's POV:
I'm lost in a concerningly deep thought as i trail my esteemed flogger up and down an innocent's body during the end of an hour-long session, the purple and black tassels tickling their splayed out body on the surface of my spanking bench, which i kindly unbuckle them from to allow a sensation of relax. "Did that feel wonderful, little one?" her small, mousy voice speaks out, "Yes, Mistress..." are the words they want to say, but are at a great disadvantage of doing due to the ball gag clasped tightly in their mouth.

I sense a lingering emotion of intimidation in the air after the intensity of our encounter.

I snap the equipment down on her already vulnerable body for the final time today, making her body jolt and rock. "I think we're all done for tonight." a heavy sigh of relief wistfully dances out of their gape, and i release the ball gag from their mouth, placing a line of gentle kisses where minimal red lines appear on their face.

"Your aftercare will begin immediately. Would you like anything to drink, sweetie?" i wrap an arm around their frame, guiding them out of my private dungeon and into the adjourning recovery room i had built for my submissive's during their aftercare, a place to allow all their emotions to be spilt out of their human with as much confidentiality and discretion as possible.

"Could i have some water, please?" she asks with a kind voice.

"Of course." correctly making sure my sub is safe and comfortable in the room alone, i disappear into my kitchen to fetch the requested beverage for them. As important as aftercare is, for me to focus all my attention on them and make them feel as safe and comfortable as possible, i can't stop thinking what happened those couple of nights ago, my mind constantly straying...

I placed Max's dish for him on his high chair table, and he gave me a grateful smile, his tiny cute teeth showing. "Tank 'ou!" generously stabbing his food with his plastic fork, he took a huge bite of the green pasta into his tiny mouth, chewing with his mouth closed. At least Emma's raising him to be more polite than some toddlers. "Yummy!"

I take a seat beside the child, finding myself realising this is the first time i've been alone with him since i found out about his existence. "You're welcome, little guy. Do you think mummy will like it too?" he nods, weirdly seeming overly happy at something i'm not quite sure of. "Mummy 'ikes pas'a 'ike me. Esept we no have g'een pas'a..."

A chuckle can't help but escape from my mouth, "It's called pesto pasta. I'm not good at cooking, but this is the one thing i can make, and mummy told me pasta is your favourite."

"Yah! We 'ave red pas'a at home, though."

Interrupting us, Emma strode into the room after using the bathroom, a nice smile hanging on her face at the view before her, and that was when something told me she didn't really need the bathroom after all...

"This looks yummy, doesn't it, Maxy?" her child grinned as he continues chomping on his delicacy, and i eagerly joined him. " 'Es, mummy." she lowered herself down into a seat, and as she was about to take a bite, my front door opened somehow loudly, and a fear of anticipation creeped up my spine. "Oh, are you expecting someone?" Emma asked, just as confused as i was. "No, i told my employees to go home for the day and to not disturb us."

Then...Rebecca barged into the room with a fake smile on her face, tossing her belongings aside, and disrupting the enjoyable, homely scene we were once blissfully experiencing, until her presence ruined it.

Hours earlier, i had told her to leave me alone, undisturbed for the entire night, but of course she knew that there was a specific reason i didn't want her anywhere near there, to limit my chances of the perfect evening i had planned out going horribly wrong. Talk about an ambush.