Chapter 4- Secrets...

Emma's POV:
"Are you sure you're okay with me sleeping in your bed?" i say, squirming in my standing position beside Lauren's Queen Sized bed, wondering if i have the dommes full permission to sleep beside her luscious, lengthy body.

She chuckles lightly, the sound no longer feeling like some sort of a threat to me. "Of course i am. Unless, you'd rather not?" she asks, intent and insistent on giving me the option of the spare bedroom.

"No, no! I wanna sleep with you." i take a second to register how i worded that sentence, before closing my open-gaped mouth and gasping, loudly. You're so pathetic, Emma.

"I- I didn't mean it like that, i swear!" as i try to deescalate the situation, thoughtfully yet hopelessly, Lauren's chortle only makes my nerves shake more. "Relax, sweetheart. It's fine." she states, the nickname calming my rattling body only by a slight.

She seems to find my nervousness amusing somehow...but then again, she is a dominatrix.

"I- uh, would it be okay if i took a shower?" i ask sweetly, refusing to be seen sticky and gross before her.

"Go for it. There's towels in the cupboard bedside the door."

"Thank you, ma'am."

My brain takes mere a few seconds to register that i am in Lauren Thorne's bathroom, the bathroom i cried in before her only two weeks ago, before I step inside her black-themed washroom, placing the fluffiest towel i picked out on the edge of the sink.

My clothes peel away from my slim yet curvy body, and I enter Lauren's esteemed shower, pulling open the glass door and stepping inside cautiously, letting the surfaces of my feet patter the surface of the cold-tiled floor.

The shower looks complicated to operate, so i just turn the nozzle i see before me and hope for the absolute best.

When the water hits me, it is as hot as boiled water straight from a kettle, the temperature burning into my flesh with a harsh flicker of moisture.

"Ahhhhhh!" i run out of the shower in surprise, breathing heavily from the hard patter of the more-than-tepid water.

Lauren swings the door inwards abruptly, making my naked body jerk upwards in surprise, "Are you okay?! What happened?!" her worried expression is a feast for my senses. Was she genuinely worried i was hurt?

"Who takes showers hotter than the Hawaiian Sun?!" i yell, causing an upward scale eyebrow to pop up in inquisition.

"Pardon?" she says, baffled.

"I- it was like boiled water was being poured over me..." i say, whimpering close to the point of crying at the dazzled heat i was just attacked with.

"Oh, apologies." Lauren steps into the slightly already damp shower, and turns the heat indicator down to a slight mid-temp, a comfortable heat i'll eventually be met with.

"I like having the water hot...just how i like my women." Lauren waggles her eyebrows up and down at me, making me choke on my own air in an embarrassing move. If she drives me to the edge with simple gestures, how will i survive in her dungeon?

"Ahem...thank you, Mistress." as i move to hop back into the sleek shower, she allows her fingertips to brush my forearm gracefully, a light touch that drives me crazy. I suddenly become very aware of how naked i am right now.

"You know...you can tell me anything, right?" an inside look trails beneath my features...does she know?

"Y-yes, i- i know that, ma'am..." i say, trying to contain my shivers...she can't possibly know...