chapter two

A/N: okay because someone very nicely gave me the names of the bullies🤞

I finally got home from that shitty hell hole. I ran up to my room as fast as I can, I closed the door lightly and slid down the door. I put my hands in my face and I started sobbing, i hate everyone. I just wish I was never born. I got really tired, so I just did my homework as fast as I can and flopped onto my bed, falling asleep slowly.

Soon, I woke up at directly 3 in the morning, i tried to get back to sleep but I just couldn't, over the yelling and the fighting between my mother and father. He must've been out cheating again. I thought too myself, I sat up and grabbed the comic book that was beside my bed.

It's now 6:45 and I still haven't slept. I got up and got dressed, putting the bandana over my wrist again. I decided to go a different pathway today, since Matty, Matt and Buzz always know my original path, plus, I think the new boy takes to same path I'm gonna take, maybe I could talk to him..

I brushed my teeth and skipped breakfast, yes, I was hungry but I just wasn't in the mood for food. I put my bag and my shoes on and I left, I crossed over to the park and walk that pathway instead. I seen the boy from school walking thats weird.. doesn't he have a bike?? I swear I seen him with one yesterday.. of course, clumsy old me wasn't paying attention to where I was walking, but instead I walked straight into the new boy! Gosh I'm such an idiot.

"I-im sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going an-" I got cut off as the new boy stood back up "it's fine, really. My name's Billy. Billy Showalter." He said calmly, honestly I thought he was gonna be more mad.. "i-im griffin.. g-griffin stagg." I just stood there awkwardly and scratched  my head, "hey uhm.. you wouldn't mind walking to school with me, would you??" I asked him nervously and I expected a negative response, but surprisingly, he said "yeah sure, do you want me to carry your bag? It looks heavy." "Oh nono!! I'm fine carrying it, plus it isnt a that heavy.." I murmured

About half an hour later we both arrived at school, it was a bit awkward at first, then I seen Matty and the others come towards me. Oh gosh, please not now.. not Infront of my new friend. "Hey look guys, the f@g has a boyfriend now!" Matty leaned down to my ear, "freak, youll never be accepted, you'll never find love. Youre just a lonely, stupid freak!" He whispered silently into my ear. My eyes started watering and I ran into the boys bathroom. "Gosh, I hate them so much! I wish I didn't exist so I don't have to deal with their bullshit everyday." I said out loud, all I heard from the bathroom door was SLAM "hey griffin?? Are you in here?" Billy said softly

I just ignored him and wiped my tears, I couldn't possibly let him see me like this.
"Are you alright, griff?" Billy mumbles under his breath. Griff?? My heart skipped a beat when I heard him call me griff, I felt a warm feeling in my stomach, eventually I came out of the bathroom stall, wiping my eyes. "Yeah.. I'm alright. This usually happens everyday, so I'm used to it" I mumbled quietly, "everyday?? Youre telling me that them dicks bully you everyday?" I nodded my head slowly in agreement. "But nobody really cares, I'm invisible in this school. I dont have a single friend but you, the teachers always forget about me and.. sometimes my own parents forget about me."

Billy looked like he was about to explode. I got scared incase I said something wrong and he was gonna run away on me. But, he just grabbed my wrist and ran out of the bathroom, he took me out of the school? "Wait, where are we going??" I stopped and looked at him in confusion. "We're skipping school today, I have a good place we can go too, it's quite relaxing to be honest." Billy said quietly.

My dad would kill me.. I'm in.