chapter 13:(

Okay, slight TW here.

TW:
R4pe
SA
Pedophilia
Gore.
—————

Griffin's pov:

Never, and I mean never, have I been so disgusted. That fucking bastard raped me. Why me?! Of all fucking people why me?! I curled up in a ball on the mattress, violently sobbing. I just want Billy back. My Billy. I'm so worried about him. What if I die?? I don't wanna die. I shivered heavily at the thought. I ended up sobbing myself to sleep.

The next morning:(

I woke up and I felt eyes staring at me. I scrambled up and seen the grabber staring at me. "I'm hungry. I need food.." I mumbled. "You aren't getting food, change of plans. Something.. happened. Someone's here." I tilted my head. "If you weren't gonna feed me, why did you even come down here??" "Just to look at you.. I just wanted to look at you." I saw tears form in his eyes and my eyes widened. I felt so fucking disgusted. I wanna go home.

————

Billys pov:

I was on my bike, searching for griffin, looking at all of the houses. "Griffin?! Griff, where are you??" I yelled over the streets. I missed him so much. I want him back. I slipped off my bike and landed on a puddle.

I looked up and seen a black van parked on a pathway. I ignored it,got up and continued riding my bike. I was soaked, completely drenched. After about 3 hours of looking, I gave up. I went home and flopped onto my bed.

Dolly came up and curled in a ball beside me, whining. I slowly sat up and started petting her. "It's okay. Ill find him soon. We both miss him, don't we?" I felt tears form in my eyes and I started sobbing violently.

—————

Griffin's pov:

I saw a wire thing with the corner of my eye. I stared at it and slowly looked up at the window. "Holy shit.." I mumbled to myself and grabbed the wire, running towards the window. I tried to throw the wire up multiple times but it kept falling back down. I got really, really annoyed. I slammed the wire down onto the floor. Then I remembered something, the carpets! I ran over to the bathroom and grabbed a carpet, running back over to the window. I perched the carpet to the window and slid the wire through the hole.

I watched as the wire reached the top of the window and I smiled, hooking it in. I lowered it down a bit and grabbed the other side. I slowly tried to pull myself up. I failed multiple times and fell, I was so close to giving up, then I remembered something again. I tied the two ends together, putting on of my feet on it and pulling myself up again. I grabbed on to the hook of the window trying to open it, I failed. The bars fell ontop of me and we both went falling down again.

At this point, I was waiting to be killed already. I stared at the black phone across from me. Picked it up and bashed it back down onto the holder. I felt my face heating up in anger. I saw that the door was open again, but. The grabber hasn't been sleeping. I perched up the stairs quietly and  saw the grabber in his chair with a jacket on, asleep. I felt disgusted again. I felt like I was gonna throw up. I looked over at the front door, then looked over at the kitchen. An idea popped into my head.

I walked over to the kitchen drawer, grabbing a sharp knife from the knife section. I started violently shaking and looked over at the grabber. I slowly started walking behind him and grabbed him by the neck, startling him to wake up. "Naughty, naughty, naughty boy." He said in a serious tone. I nearly dropped the knife because of how sweaty I was. I put the knife to his throat and slit his throat open. Watching the dark, nearly black, blood ooze from his neck. I dropped the knife and covered my mouth. Then I started shaking again. I walked over to the front door and put my padlock code in. I opened the front door and I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I started yelling for help, it was pitch black and nobody was out.

—————

Billy's pov:

I heard yelling and shouting for help, it sounded exactly like griffin! I shot up and quickly put my shoes on, then I ran down the stairs, nearly falling down. I ran out the front door, "Griffin?!" I yelled all over the streets. I heard another scream for help so I ran over to where it was coming from. Griffin. It was griffin. "Griffin!!" "Billy??" I seen blood all over his hands, aswell as cuts and bruises everywhere. "Oh my god, griffin!!" I pulled him into a tight hug and I didn't let go. Not until five minutes later. "What happened?? Who took you?! Why are you covered in blood!" I grabbed his shoulders. "Woah woah, calm down. I'm alright now." He gave me a crooked smile and I kissed him.

We went over to my house to stay the night. I wasn't letting him go home to that alcoholic dad of his. I pulled him in for a tight hug again.

————

Griffin's pov:

Billy pulled me in for another tight hug. I smiled again. Gosh I missed his touch. I missed him all together. He pulled away from the hug and I sat down on his bed. He went to grab a first aid kit to help with my cuts and bruises. I was wondering what took him so long, but then I slightly started dozing off when he came back up. He smiled, I know he was. He took off my shoes and cuddled up against me, we both fell asleep.

——————

A/N: that's it for this chapter:) I decided to let griffin escape himself!!

1012 words!