chapter 14

It's been a few months since I got abducted by the grabber. My mother has changed, she's paid more attention to me and it's.. weird. My dad left for some reason, my mom doesn't drink or smoke anymore. It feels weird being back.

I left to go over at Billy's house for a sleepover with Finney and Robin. I brought over my sleeping bag,a torch to tell scary stories and more random shit. Whenever I got there I knocked on the door and billy answered immediately. "Hi Griff!! Come on, everyone else is here already!" He smiled brightly and gosh, let me tell you, his smile was the best. I nodded and slowly walked in, following him upstairs.

His dog was there and I ran straight over to her, petting her. "I love your dog like, so much." I heard him chuckle and mumble "I know you do." But.. something of that 'i know you do.' reminded me of something.

The grabber.

I froze for a second and an episode started playing in my head, I soon snapped out of it when the dog jumped on me and started licking my face. I started giggling and Finney and robin were just staring while holding hands.

I got up and looked at them "I swear you guys are like a couple!" I saw Finney blush heavily and whispered something into robins ear and I just looked at them confused. Billy sat down beside me and put his hand on my thigh and smiled at me. I blushed heavily and put my head on his shoulder.

————

A/N: sorry this chapter is really really short:( me and my dog are a bit sick and I don't really know what to add next.

293 words!