chapter 10!

Billys pov:

I woke up and looked over at griffin. I better get home before my parents freak out. I gave griffin a kiss on his forehead and pulled the cover over him, then I left out the front door quietly.

I reached my house and my mother was standing their. "Billy Alexander Showalter! Where have you been!! Me and your father has been worried sick! We nearly called the cops." She gave me a serious dead eye look. "Sorry ma, I was just at Griffin's house!" She smirked slightly, but obvious for me to see. "You must really like griffin, don't you. Why don't you invite him over for dinner tonight??" I sighed heavily. "Yeah. Okay sure, but if you embarrass me Infront of him i will start crying on the spot!" She chuckled lightly and I headed upstairs.

I grabbed the phone inside my room and called griffin.
"Hello?"(G)
"Hey griffin!! It's Billy, me and my parents were wondering if you wanted to have dinner with us tonight." (B)
"Yeah okay!! I don't mind, I'll be over in 10:)"
I was gonna reply but the phone line went off. I went downstairs and waited for griffin in the living room. It was quite boring without griffin to be honest.

Griffin's pov:

I got up from my bed excitedly and got changed into a grey shirt, blackish shorts and blue striped socks. I rushed downstairs and yelled over to my mother. "I'm going over to a friend's house for dinner!! I'll be back later!" No response. I just ran outside and went over to Billy's house.

I finally reached Billy's house and knocked on the door. I stood there awkwardly and his mother finally answered. "Oh hello!! You must be griffin, correct??" "Yes! That's me:) hello Mrs Showalter." "Ohh, Billy talks about you alo-" "MA, STOP!!" you could hear Billy yell from the living room, I chuckled slightly then she moved over to let me in.

I walked into the living room and sat beside Billy. "So, you talk about me alot??" I said, teasing him. "Shut up." He chuckled lightly and put his hand on mines. We just watched TV while talking about random things. "Boys!! Dinners ready!" We heard his mother yell. We both let go of each others hands and watched into the kitchen, sitting down.

——————

A/N: I'll leave it here for now since I'm tired:) I haven't gotten much sleep again😓

411 words!!