chapter 15

Billy invited 2 others over since he said it was a bit boring with it just being Finney and Robin, I nodded slightly but then shivered at the thought of Vance hooper being here. Even if I just stared at him nicely he'd kick my ass.

When him and his boyfriend, Bruce Yamada, walked in I gave them both a smile. Then I looked down at billy and looked back up at them. "Do you like, not talk or something or do you have a staring problem, kid?" I heard Vance sharply say and I felt my heart skip a beat in fear. "N-no, no! I'm just not used being a-around alot of people since I was.. abducted by the 'grabber'." I mumbled softly and he just nodded.

We all agreed to play spin the bottle. Bruce spun it first and it landed on.. me. "Oh, uhm-" "it doesn't matter kid, a game is a game. Just do it." Vance cut me off and I slowly got up, so did Bruce. It was a bit awkward at first but then he just kissed my cheek. I sat back down and stared at Billy. It was his turn to spin. He spun and it landed on.. Finney. He stood up and Finney did the same. I felt my heart pounding faster than it ever has. Whenever they were about to kiss I stood up and left to go to the bathroom.

I locked the door and sat down for a second, then I turned on the tap and splashed water on my face. I looked back up at the mirror and seen the grabber behind me, but it was just my imagination. I jumped and fell backwards and banged my head off something, I'm not sure what it was, but my head wasn't bleeding. "Ouch.." I mumbled to myself. I stood up with wobbly legs and slowly left the bathroom.

Whenever I was in the hall my knees just randomly collapsed. I fell to the ground and had a mental break down. Billy came running out and pulled me into his chest. "Shh.. it's okay love, I'm here. Everything's okay." He whispered in my ear and I started to relax. Then he scooped me up in bridal style and I gasped sharply. "Billy!! Put me down!" I yelled. We both started laughing then he brought us back into his room where the others were waiting.

"Oi, kid. It's your turn to spin." I nodded slowly and spun the bottle, then it landed on Billy. Thank god. I smiled and stood up, then Billy stood up. We both walked to each other and I stood up on my tippy toes, then I gave him a quick peck on the lips. We both smiled and sat down again. After a few rounds we all went to bed. The others besides me and billy fell asleep, so I took out my flashlight and started messing around with it, clicking it on and off, spinning it and more. Billy was just focusing on me the whole time.

I stopped and looked over at him. We both created eye contact then we both leaned in. He pulled my shirt gently and we both started kissing. I sat up properly and he put his hand on my thigh. I felt billy moving down to my jawline. Then to my neck. I gasped lightly at the feeling of it. I felt him smirk on my neck and I just chuckled lightly. "It tickles, billy!" I whisper-yell at him. He pulled away and we both started laughing. Then I slowly drifted off and put my head on his chest. I felt him kiss my forehead before I completely blacked out.

—————

A/N: heeeeellllooooo!! I feel a bit better so I decided to post again:)

640 words!