Chapter 11<3

We sat down at the table, waiting for the food to be put on our plates. We talked about random school things and gossiped about the teachers. Honestly, it was probably one of the best days of my life. We fiddled with each others hands underneath the table and giggled aswell.

Whenever we finished the food, we went up to Billy's room, we sat down on the comfortable bed and made fun of each other in a jokingly way. "Griffin, you do realise your jokes suck ass, right?" I grabbed my chest and leaned over him "Oh Billy, I think I'm dying!! You're so mean!" I giggled again and we both busted out laughing because I fell off the bed.

We decided that we were gonna have a sleepover, I didn't tell my parents because of course they didn't care. I put my head on Billy's shoulder, we were watching a horror movie and I got tired, so while I was leaning on his shoulder I fell asleep.

The next day:(

I woke up and looked over at Billy. I smiled brightly and got up to leave. I closed his bedroom door lightly and walked down the stairs. I left his house after I ate some breakfast.

I walked into my house and found my dad waiting for me at the front door. "Where the fuck have you been. You were meant to buy me beer yesterday!! I had to get it myself because your fucking ungrateful ass wasn't here. Get over here. Now." I had a lump in my throat and walked over slowly. He yanked me by the arm and threw me to the floor, beating me again. I started crying,warm tears were falling down my face. "Oh fuck up!! Boys don't cry. Now, stop crying or I'll beat your ass twice as hard."

I ran upstairs quickly and locked my door. I started sobbing and jumped on my bed looking at my hands. They were cut and scarred. I hate everyone in this stupid fucking life. Everyone besides.. Billy.

I love him so much. I would hate to make him heart broken by.. ending it. I opened my window to let the fresh, cold air in to relax me. I lay down and slowly fell asleep.

—————

That's the end of this chapter:) sorry it's a short one, I don't mean to make them short😭😭 I also have no idea what to add soooo yeah