Daddy You Got Me Pregnant Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Rex's Pov:

You ever feel like your stomach sinks when you know something is coming? Like, your heart starts to pick up when you get closer and closer.

I feel like that.

I had to hold on to greg's hand. I took deep breaths but it wasn't working so well. Two blocks down the road i was already hyperventilating.

Greg stopped the car.

He turned to me and looked me dead in the eyes.

" You know who you need to talk to?"

He said quietly.

I calmed down a little bit.

" Who?"

He smiled

" My son Andrew."

I rolled my eyes.

" One time Greg. I'm not actually gay."

I said with frustration.

I didn't want to see his son. Well , I did but i couldn't see him i knew it would just end in lusty sex.

My eyes grew wide. Thinking about his long dark hair and bright blue eyes hoving over me. With his warm lips kissing down my neck.

I shivered with ecstasy.

Greg nodded

" You don't want my son My ass."

He said while putting the car in drive.

He was going to take me there.

*****

I was slammed into the wall. His lips locked with mines with intensity and lust. The way his lips molded to mine as his tongue slipped between my teeth to meet mine.

I moaned.

He smirked threw the kiss.

I felt my heart speed up as his crouch came closer to mine. I could feel his hard member growing more hungry.

I pushed him back to looked into his eyes

" I think i got a Jess pregnant, she left me for the second time i tried to kill my self only to find my self high with a small concussion, and I think I'm in love with you.."

I said in a huff.

He nodded and held my hand

" Am I going to be a daddy?"

He said teasing me.

I sat down on the bed and put my head in my hands. I was so confused. I wasn't sure if I wanted to be a dad or even a boyfriend for that matter.

Andrew touched my shoulder and knelt down on his knee.

" What ever you need baby. I've been there through everything."

He said close to my ear.

He lightly laid me down on my back.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

" I think-"

He cut me off

" Tell me how to feel Rexy."

I smiled lightly. Andrew was the only person who called me that. Since, i got kicked out he always seems to call me that. He was the first guy who had sex with me. At first i didn't understand how I could feel so strongly for a man. Let alone Andrew.