Daddy you Got Me Pregnant Chapter 30

Chapter 30.

Andrew's Pov:

She just didn't understand. I loved Gabby more than anything in the world but I just couldn't handle that fact of how strong my feelings were.

I've been such an asshole to her and I know she's getting tired of me. I'm short and blunt. I barley tell her I love you anymore and I always hop onto the defensive line whenever she tries to speak her mind.

Soon, she just didn't say anything at all. I would always turn it around on her and she would just come crawling back to me. She just didn't understand that I can't express myself like a normal person.

I just can't.

I always put on my serious face and acted like I didn't care. But, I did I wanted to have her so bad and I couldn't and the more I wanted her the more I pushed her away. We were standing in line to purchase baby clothing when she turned to me..

"I'm breaking up with you."
She said in a light angelic voice

Fuck.

My heart it fucking stings.

I looked down at her and shrugged.
"Ok."

I said.

She made a face and I knew that she was on the verge of crying. All, she wanted is for me to tell her how i wanted her.

How I thought about her daily even if I was ignoring her. She just wanted me to show her that I loved her as much as I said I do.

" I hope you can find someone better.."
She trailed off.

I cleared my throat.

" Staying single."

I said in a husky voice and moved passed her to pay for the clothes.
She flinched at my attitude and sighed.

Because I'm never going to love anyone else.
I thought.
I don't want anyone but you.
My heart ached but I ignored it.
She kept her head down as we walked into the parking lot holding back tears and trying to stay calm.

I knew I hurt her and something inside be snapped. I knew she wasn't coming back like the other times I hurt her. Called her names and she would just laugh it off. Told her to fuck off once and she still stayed.

How could I have been so stupid? So blind that I had found the one I was meant to be with and she just slipped through my fingers. I wish I just could say how I felt but my pride always gets in the way.
I opened the door for her and she went in.

I closed the door and hoped in.

I turned to her and I felt my heart was going to beat out of my chest.

" You know what Gabby. I love you. I know I don't deserve you its plan to see and I have no idea why you even bother to fight for me. Just something inside me just says' she's the one' and I treat you like nothing. I'm sorry I don't express myself like I should. And when I say I don't care it really means I do. It will hurt like hell tomorrow knowing that you're not mine. And tonight I will pray to god that he brings you back to me because I don't have it in me to chase you because I don't want to see you with someone else. So that's why I'm like this. And when I see you it will hurt and I'm going to fake it and act like you mean nothing. When in fact your my everything, my world , and you have my heart. I love you and I don't deserve you. That's why I didn't fight for you.."

I huffed and started the car.

She was silent the entire ride and I knew I had struck home. I just wish she would give me another chance but how many chances do I need to realize it's her I want and only her.

I sighed

We drove into the drive-way and I turned off the engine. We both just sat there dumbfounded. I had so many problems and I just wanted to tell her everything. I wanted to lay on her lap and just pour my heart out to her as she does me. But, I was scared.
She cleared her throat.

" I didn't break up with you because I didn't love you Andrew."
She said quietly.

I looked at her and I saw that she was trying her best not to cry.
" Why?"
I asked.

She sniffed and turned to look me in the eyes.
" Too see if you could prove your love. All those cute things you say to me mean nothing since when it came time to prove it you froze and failed. You don't listen to be and you take advantage of me. And yes it will hurt the next day and the next but I rather be empty inside then to feel like I'm not wanted or I'm nothing."

She said and before I could respond, she was out of car and ran into the house.

I heard a scream afterwards.
I wave of fear washed over me and I jumped out the car and ran inside.

I found Gabby on the floor crying with someone in a black hoodie and sweatpants towering over her.
" Hey!"
I yelled.

I tackled the attacker.
We both rolled around throwing punches and Gabby screamed in pain.

" My baby!"

I turned to look at her and saw she had a puddle of blood coming from her legs. The attack swung a metal bar at my stomach and I fell.

" Ooof."
I said through my teeth.
I looked up to see..
" Jessica's Mom?"
I mouth.
The attack removed the hoodie and indeed it was her. She was hot.
I shook my head.
" Why?!"
I screamed.
And she flashed me an evil grin.
" Because that slut was sleeping with my man and got pregnant by him!"
She yelled turned towards Gabby.
She had a crowbar in her hand ready to strike her once more. I wasn't going to let that happen. I stood up holding my gut and I swung at her head.
She tobbled over and screamed.
She turned and pulled out a small silver gun.

My eyes winded and in a second there was a loud bang.
I felt a quick sharp pain in my chest.
I looked down to see a dark hole in my shirt oozing with my blood.
I gasped and fell to my knees looking at Gabby.
Gabby was crying and pleading with Jessica's mom. Then she turned to me in screamed when she saw my wound.
" No Andrew. I'm sorry! Please Andrew don't leave me Please.!"
She begged now crying even harder.
" I love You Ga-"
I was cut off by something stopping in my body.
I put a hand to my chest and winced as it all went black...
There was a another bang and I heard another scream.

******
Hey my gummybears !

Lots of love from everyone and i would like to say thank you.

Please check out REJECTING THE ALPHA!

Alot like this story but more sexual content an drama

Keep reading and commenting!