Daddy You Got Me Pregnant Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Jess Pov:

It's like the world stops. Crumbling from under your feet . Where your life is on a pause and some how the remote was lost.

How do you..how do i?

I can't cope with out him. He didn't deserve this. He was so sweet and innocent and they just killed him like some kind of mutant animal . Like he had no meaning. I never knew i could feel a numbing pain with in me.

I didn't eat. I didn't sleep. I didn't want to breathe.

Bobby was dead.

My tears stained my cheeks like permanent ink. My heart cracked. I was still hoping that this was a bad dream. Where i'd wake up in his arms and everything would be okay.

I looked up to the sky. As the darkest gray clouds devoured the sun in a gulp. I hope the sun would break threw the clouds. Where the sun would over power the darkest clouds.

But, it didn't. It just got darker and darker. And so did I. I leaned onto the hollow tree. Where our names were craved in a heart. I grabbed my knees and rocked back and forth. Feeling the hard roots of the tree beneath me. Feeling the chill wind dance around me in joy.

My baby bump was becoming more noticeable. The stares soon turned into shameful glares. Seeing the ring Bobby left me with. Seeing the child he left behind.

Without a good bye.

It wasn't fair.

I felt more tears fall and stream down my cheeks.

I took up swiftly balling up my feet. Standing strong up holding the wind try to push me down. As the clouds turned black and thunder cracked.

I wouldn't flint.

The rain started to pour. Soon i had forgot if it was me making the rain. The thunder ripped and crack. Like god and the devil were finally going to settle their differences. They were finally going to see who was the strongest. Who was more worthy of worship.

I felt rage rip though me like the thunder. The stinging pain i felt in my heart as the lighting crossed the clouds in a sick sinister crooked smile.

" IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED!"

I screamed to the sky.

More rain fell soaking my clothes. Drenching my hair. As the wind swirled and spun as me i held the ground. All I did was try and I never got anywhere. It's like from the begging god wanted me to fail.

There was another loud crack from the sky i saw the lighting stike a tree. The branch hurled towards me. I jumped back. I fell onto my back crying.

I needed him. I needed him more then air, food, and anything else. I wish it was me. I rather have died then him. it just wasn't fair.

I lay back on the wet ground and closed my eyes.

And when I did He was there.

I smiled.

It was like i was re-living a memory. It was our first dance together. It was wearing a black suit with a white tie. His hair combed back with the widest smile on his face.

I looked into his eyes.

I touched his cheek like he was real. He reached for my hand.

" You you stunning."

He said

I started to cry more.

" Come back to me Bobby. I need you. "

I said in a sob.

He leaned and kissed my cheeks.

" I never left you."

He whispered.

Then he faded away along with the dance and the colored lights. Along with my heart. Just like that he left me. My eyes fluttered open.

I sniffed.

i touched my stomach.

" We can do this"

I said quietly.

I stood up and started walking. I felt something warm on my fingers. I looked up to the sky and the clouds started to part. The sun was breaking threw the clouds. That gave me hope.

It's like he was standing right next to me. Holding my hand. And, thats all I needed from him just that extra push.

I knew who I needed to talk too.

I knew my Bobby was still alive.

*******************

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS!! IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS MORE CHAPTERS WILL BE POSTED :)